- Hardcover: 308 pages
- Publisher: Lexington Books (April 26, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0739112074
- ISBN-13: 978-0739112076
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 1.1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,724,876 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Consuming Culture in the Long Nineteenth Century: Narratives of Consumption, 1700D1900
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Tamara S. Wagner is Associate Professor of English Literature at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
Narin Hassan is Assistant Professor in the School of Literature, Communication and Culture at Georgia Tech University.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|