- File Size: 2215 KB
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 17, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XQQSK5C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#782,521 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #565 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Sexual Abuse
- #585 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #693 in Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Families
No Contact & Abuse Recovery Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|