|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||PTZ-MM001|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Auto-Ranging; LCD Backlit; Hold Data; Low Battery Indication; Hands free testing|
Non Contact Digital Multimeter, Protmex 8233D 200 Counts Auto-Ranging Multi Tester Voltage Tester Volt Amp Ohm Meter with LCD Display Diode and Continuity Test
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.82 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Non Contact Voltage Test(NCV): When the detection of voltage is greater than 90V(RMS), keep close to the conductor, the instrument sensor will light and buzz.
- Over Load Protection & Continuity Test: Use the PTC protection circuit for resistance, temperature and frequency measurement. If measured resistance less than 100Ω, the buzzer will sound.
- Auto-Ranging & Auto-Power Off: 2000 counts auto-ranging multimeter accurately measure AC/DC voltage, current, frequency, resistance, capacitance, diode.
- Low Battery Indication & Blacklit LCD: 3 1/2 digit LCD display for visibility in dimly lit areas. Feature a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice.
- Wildly Application: This digital multimeter is a compact and handy device to pinpoint everyday electrical issues around the house with safe and user-friendly operation.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PROTECH US||AstroAI Corporation||Thsinde||SURPEER||HHAHAHA||Amazon.com|
|Color||Green||Red||Dark gray/ Orange||White, Grey||—||MS8268L|
|Item Dimensions||1.3 x 5.51 x 1.3 in||2.8 x 5.1 x 1.4 in||2.76 x 8.27 x 5.51 in||1.81 x 7.24 x 3.54 in||1.97 x 7.09 x 3.54 in||1.73 x 7.68 x 3.62 in|
Protmex's Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use.
- This digital multimeter is a handheld and battery operated digital multimeter(DMM) with multi- function.
- This meter is designed to meet IEC61010-1&CAT II 600V over voltage category and double insulation.
- The meter with holster that is giving the main body, though downside, high resistance against the shock of a drop.
- The DDM as general measurement tool and widely used in the school, laboratory, factory and other social field.
- LED Low Battery Indication.If the meter is idle for 15 minutes (idle time), the meter automatically turns off.
- Large Backlit LCD Screen, provide clear display.
- Auto Ranging 2000 Counts with Max Value Hold / Data Hold Function.
- This Meter is designed to meet IEC61010-1 & CAT II 600V over voltage category and double insulation.
- It's tough rubber sleeve protects it from the drops and falls associated with the toughest jobs.
- -DC Voltage: 200mv-200v ±（0.5%rdg+2dgt），600v ±（0.8%rdg+2dgt)
- -AC Voltage: 2v-200v ±（0.9%rdg+3dgt），600v ±（1.2%rdg+3dgt）
- -Resistance: 200Ω-2MΩ ±（0.8%rdg + 2dgt），20MΩ ±（1.0%rdg+2dgt）
- -DC Current: 200μA-10A ±（1.5%rdg+3dgt）
- -AC Current:200μA-10A ±（1.5%rdg+4dgt）
- -Frequency: 200kHz ±（1.5%rdg+5dgt）
- Display: 2000 counts, 3 1/2 digit LCD display
1x Digital Multimeter
1x User's Manual
2x Test Leads
one year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately the high side is UNFUSED so I will not be using it for anything other than low voltage and I HIGHLY recommend that you don't either. Or make sure the meter you buy is protected by a fuse.
Seller is great but the manufacturer needs to redesign the meter and include a fuse on the high voltage, which needs to be protected. It would be nice if there was a consumer law that required all meters to be 'fused' for the high voltage.