- Series: Construction and Design Manual
- Perfect Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: DOM Publishers; 1st Illustrated edition edition (September 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3869225157
- ISBN-13: 978-3869225159
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #846,758 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Container and Modular Buildings: Construction and Design Manual 1st Illustrated edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Cornelia Dörries is an author and studied urban sociology in Berlin und Manchester. As a freelance author she primarily writes about urban development, urban history, architecture and interior design. She lives and works in Berlin.
Sarah Zahradnik is an architect and received her Masters degree in Architecture from the University of South Australia. She has worked in four different continents, including in architecture practices in Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Germany. Since 2015 she has worked for MeuserArchitekten/DOM publishers in Berlin.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?