- Series: Construction and Design Manual
- Perfect Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: DOM Publishers; Illustrated edition edition (September 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3869225157
- ISBN-13: 978-3869225159
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,132,586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Container and Modular Buildings: Construction and Design Manual Illustrated edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Cornelia Dörries is an author and studied urban sociology in Berlin und Manchester. As a freelance author she primarily writes about urban development, urban history, architecture and interior design. She lives and works in Berlin.
Sarah Zahradnik is an architect and received her Masters degree in Architecture from the University of South Australia. She has worked in four different continents, including in architecture practices in Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Germany. Since 2015 she has worked for MeuserArchitekten/DOM publishers in Berlin.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|