Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 3, 2010, 2:03:01 AM PDT
csgreen says:
Now that I purchase the new 50 count K-Cup package , I find it would be more convenient if I could purchase a labeled container ( similar to the container supplied when you purchase 24) to dispense each brand I purchase instead of going to the big box of 50. I would be willing to pay for a permanent container

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2010, 9:43:52 AM PDT
Cricket says:
Have to looked into the holders they have for k-cups? I have this one Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower, but they also have this style Keurig K-Cup Carousel, Chrome. Another suggestion would be if you like the 1/2 box, you could save an empty box, refill and reuse it?

Posted on Mar 12, 2012, 10:52:40 AM PDT
I have the shelf dispensers Keurig K-Cup Storage Dispenser and I think that they're great. I just dump the box in the top and stick one in the hole on the front so I know which coffee is in it at a glance. We had a carousel too, but it felt like it needed to be refilled more often. You get two dispensers in a package.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 3, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 12, 2012