- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Images and Adjectives Publishing, LLC; 1st edition (October 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0578068338
- ISBN-13: 978-0578068336
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,221,124 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Contemplative Hiking Along the Colorado Front Range Paperback – October 1, 2010
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Margaret Emerson, M.A., is a freelance writer and designer who has been exploring the foothills and mountains of Colorado for most of her adult life. She holds a master s degree in ecopsychology from Naropa University. Her articles on ecopsychology have appeared in several online magazines, including the Elephant Journal. She is active in the local food and sustainability movement, and writes a regular blog on contemplative hiking.
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are an enthusiastic nature lover, yearning to feel connected to the earth, to life, to yourself, then this book is for you!