Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on August 23, 2013
I am approaching this solely at a economical standpoint. Sure, the content is great and it covers the aspects of business well. However, what sold me was saving $200 dollars compared to the university bookstore, and $100 from amazon's paperback price. The content transferred over just fine from the paperback version, as sometimes that is an issue with kindle versions of textbooks. If you have access to a kindle/iPad, I would definitely go this route.
on August 21, 2013
I purchase this item for my class and was surprise to see that it was missing the Appendix at the back of the book and I only realise that when I was in class looking for Appendix C and it was not there, I do not know if that is because of it being lose leaf text book (which I was not aware I was getting) which requires you placing it in a folder but I am not happy about this.
on June 27, 2017
My professor did not take kindly, to the reference about communism.
on July 24, 2017
Wasn't exactly what the professor wanted. Returned.
on March 19, 2015
This is not the newest addition but im certainly glad i chose this book as the info in it is almost 100% identical to the latest! Talk about a huge savings! Cheap enough i won't need to do a book buy back program with the school, and i finally get to keep a textbook! Was in immaculate condition and everyone in class is slightly envious i was smart enough to NOT spend 200$ for the brand new latest addition!
on October 18, 2013
Shipping came extremely fast and looked brand new, but there was not an access code to wileyplus so now I must pay $110 to buy one online!
on July 21, 2017
This is a class and book for resalers and I am in the service industry. I actually dropped the class and will not be taking the class after all.
on February 5, 2011
Buyer beware that you may not (and probably won't) get what you paid for. According to this product advertisement a cd is included, however none came with book. I emailed amazon concerning this problem and was informed that no effort would be made to remedy this situation (since it came from amazons warehouse) and If I was unhappy with purchase I would have to send it back. I'd say that is awful customer service which I hope isn't systemic with how amazon does it's business, certainly will give me pause when ordering anything from amazon directly and makes me think twice about renewing my prime membership. I'd say the book is ok, maybe a little outdated.
on February 15, 2015
Less expensive option for this book for my business class. Came with companion site as described BUT not with wiley plus code, which was fine. I was able to buy the code from my university and the total cost was still less than buying both from the university. Compare your prices (totals) before you purchase!
on May 19, 2017
Was pleasantly surprised to find this came in perfect condition!