- Series: New Perspectives on Learning and Instruction
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 26, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415497175
- ISBN-13: 978-0415497176
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,175,298 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Contemporary Perspectives on Reading and Spelling (New Perspectives on Learning and Instruction) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Clare Wood is Reader in Developmental Psychology at Coventry University, UK.
Vince Connelly is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK.