Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 7, 2015
Kudos to the camera crew on this show. I think the scenic and local shots outside of the decor portion of the show are so outstanding. I enjoyed them when the show was in Calif, and didn't know if the quality would continue when the show moved,but it is excellent. One of the main reasons I continue watching. Also, I love the cast members.
on June 21, 2017
A little bland but will see them all since I purchased the season. Hope it picks up. Love David.
on March 6, 2017
I LOVE Color Splash! Every episode!
on August 13, 2017
Big fan of David Bromstad. He's a very talented guy.
I like the whole HGTV channel although I could do without some of the "Reality TV" cheesiness on some of the shows.
on August 29, 2015
If you love decorating shows this one will inspire you. David is an awesome decorator. I like how he leaves a one of a kind special touch for each client. I'm surprised Amazon Prime does not have more of the seasons.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 14, 2015
This is fun to watch with good ideas; however, it puts together some that were in the first year series which is "free" on Netflix. Would love to have more.
on September 26, 2016
EXCELLENT!!!!
on December 3, 2013
What be said : It is the best! entertainment we can find! recommend to every one! We watch in serenity prior to sleep time!
on July 24, 2013
David Bromstad listens his clients what kind of decoration they want for their home. He knows how to make clients so happy when he is done with decorations. I love watching him doing on his creative art on a canvas wall art.
One person found this helpful
on December 25, 2016
One of my favorite HGTV shows.