From the Publisher
* What does a system that handles massive amounts of information look like?
* How can a system be created that understands each piece of information and guides authors to easily contribute to a growing outline of knowledge?
* How can a single system produce a wide range of well-targeted custom publications from the same information base?
* How can automation and systematization of information happen without endangering the relationship between an author and her audience?
* What are the steps and processes you need to create such a system?
* How can this system serve an organization's overall business goals and future initiatives?
* How do I transform content to fit the various distribution methods such as web, print, handhelds and others?
This title is a must have for readers who have felt the pain of too much content and not enough system to handle it. For those who have tried and failed to "tame the information beast," the Content Management Bible is a godsend. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.