Contigo AUTOCLOSE Shake & Go Double-Wall Tumbler, 20 oz, Lilac
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shake It Up – Trap door under lid is designed for clean and easy shaking and mixing
- Seal It In – Leak-proof lid (when straw is removed) for on-the-go activities
- Don’t Sweat It – Reduce slippery condensation with the double-wall, shatter-resistant plastic body
- Perfect Fit – Fits most car cup holders and under single serve brewers for coffee or tea
- Clean Up – Top rack dishwasher safe lid and body
- Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For the past 12 years, we (the passionate and meticulous employees at Ignite USA) have put creating innovative solutions at the forefront of everything that we do. It all began with an idea to eliminate spills with a coffee mug that sealed between sips. From there, we engineered a patented technology called Autoseal to deliver on that groundbreaking idea. We received such great feedback that we decided to jump in and start to revolutionize the whole beverageware category (travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, kid’s bottle, etc.) In 2014, we were acquired by Newell Brands and we continue to develop innovative solutions for everyday needs.
The Autoclose Shake & Go Tumbler
Make it, shake it, take it - It might look elegant and pristine, but the Shake & Go Tumbler loves to get a little crazy and shake things up. Iced tea, coffee, water enhancers to more (ahem) adult beverages can be mixed with no leaks or spills.
- Removable straw
- Trap door under lid for easy mixing
- Leak-proof lid (when straw is removed)
- Double-wall, shatter-resistant plastic body
- Fits most car cup holders
- Fits under most single serve brewers
- Top rack dishwasher safe lid and body
With Autoclose technology, your favorite drink goes where you go- leaks and spills not invited. When the tumbler’s straw is removed, the spring-loaded 'trap door' under the lid seals in your drink, so you don’t have to worry about spills or leaks on your morning commute.
The Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
Covers the following:
-Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids.
-Purchased in the US and Canada.
*For more information please visit official website.
Using Your New Tumbler
Shake things up.
- This tumbler is perfect for brew-over-ice drinks (like iced coffee or iced tea) and water enhancers. Start by filling your tumbler with ice, and then adding your drink to just below the threading. Add in any mix-ins (milk, sugar, water enhancer, or anything else), screw the lid on completely, and shake to mix!
- When figuring out what to fill your brand new tumbler with, steer clear of scalding hot drinks and stick with cold liquids only. Craving an iced coffee? Fill your tumbler with ice before you add your hot coffee.
Do's and don'ts.
- We don't recommend carrying filled water bottles in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Also, keep your tumbler out of the microwave and the freezer.
- Contigo tumblers, straws, and lids are top-rack dishwasher safe for a quick, easy clean (take the straw out of the lid for the most thorough clean). Visit our official website for more care and use information.
Make it, shake it, take it. - It might look elegant and pristine, but the Shake & Go Tumbler loves to get a little crazy and shake things up. Everything from iced tea, coffee, and water enhancers to more (ahem) adult beverages can be mixed with no leaks or spills, thanks to AUTOCLOSE technology. So, to answer the age-old question — shaken, not stirred.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Contigo is hands-down, without a doubt, unquestionably, the best cup of its generation. I would let it date my daughter. Honestly, it is amazing. It is lightyears beyond the competition. The lid screws on securely EVERYTIME. The straw is high quality and even with it in, it doesn't leak very much even when turned upside down. If you take the straw out it leaks even less. It's very well insulated, put some ice in in the morning and much of that ice will still be there hours later. It is dishwasher safe!
Honestly, you will not go wrong. If you don't like it, I will buy it from you. Or I would if such a thing were possible. And I knew you didn't have cooties.
-Having a clear tumbler was a must because I love making layered drinks. Have a look at the uploaded picture: iced strawberry almond milk with matcha latte. Beat that, Starbucks! The trick is to use lots of ice. Also, layer the liquid with the most sugar content on the bottom.
-If it is a drink that needs to be mixed, I am able to shake it up without the straw inserted and there are no leaks to be found.
-It feels pretty durable and has no scratches. I do use this tumbler quite often.
-It's convenient that I can just throw everything in the dishwasher.
It's been a year since I've purchased these tumblers and still going strong! I haven't found any other product that I would like better. The straws broke recently, but I think it's due to my negligence when handling them. No big deal. I might purchase some stainless steel straws to use.
They are perfect for travel and work. If you remove the straw, the cup becomes absolutely waterproof. You can throw a couple of them in your bag and not have to worry about it! If you work with books for a living like I do, you no longer have to limit your water drinking to leaning over the sink!
Prior to this purchase, I have one I bought from Target and then two that I bought directly from Contigo - and all of them are about 1-2 years. Although I periodically have to buy more straws from Contigo, which is annoying and can be pricy after shipping costs, the actual cups themselves have remained sturdy and I have not had any issues with any of the cups having leaking issues or the autoclose mechanism getting disgusting. I just put them through the dishwasher, no special care necessary.
Glad I was able to grab another on Amazon for half the price they normally are!!
I purchased one and after one week the little flapper inside broke off. I immediately called Amazon and they replaced it for free, gave me one day shipping and I had it in 18 hours. I thought maybe I was too rough with the first one, or it was a defect or I was just not careful enough and didn't want to leave a bad review since Amazon sent another one out right away. They also told me to keep the first one and use it if I can, which I can and do. I just put my finger over the hole and shake. Well. the second one lasted about 2 weeks. I was extra careful, pushing the straw in very slowly and carefully and leaving it in for a maximum of 45 min at the office while I drank my iced coffee. After I was done and it sat no the desk for 10 min I realized the flapped was in the bottom of the cup. I did not bother to call Amazon back for another cup since they would probably all break. And I have 2 broken cups for the price of 1. I did not want to seem like I was taking advantage of the system. Anyway, I will not buy again because I would want it with working flapped. I would advise you to be ready for it to break eventually.