Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.45 shipping
Contigo AUTOCLOSE Shake & Go Reusable Tumbler, 20oz., Lilac
|Price:||$10.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shake It Up – Trap door under lid is designed for clean and easy shaking and mixing
- Seal It In – Leak-proof lid (when straw is removed) for on-the-go activities
- Don’t Sweat It – Reduce slippery condensation with the double-wall, shatter-resistant plastic body
- Perfect Fit – Fits most car cup holders and under single serve brewers for coffee or tea
- Clean Up – Top rack dishwasher safe lid and body
- Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
For the past 12 years, we (the passionate and meticulous employees at Ignite USA) have put creating innovative solutions at the forefront of everything that we do. It all began with an idea to eliminate spills with a coffee mug that sealed between sips. From there, we engineered a patented technology called Autoseal to deliver on that groundbreaking idea. We received such great feedback that we decided to jump in and start to revolutionize the whole beverageware category (travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, kid’s bottle, etc.) In 2014, we were acquired by Newell Brands and we continue to develop innovative solutions for everyday needs.
The Autoclose Shake & Go Tumbler
Make it, shake it, take it - It might look elegant and pristine, but the Shake & Go Tumbler loves to get a little crazy and shake things up. Iced tea, coffee, water enhancers to more (ahem) adult beverages can be mixed with no leaks or spills.
- Removable straw
- Trap door under lid for easy mixing
- Leak-proof lid (when straw is removed)
- Double-wall, shatter-resistant plastic body
- Fits most car cup holders
- Fits under most single serve brewers
- Top rack dishwasher safe lid and body
With Autoclose technology, your favorite drink goes where you go- leaks and spills not invited. When the tumbler’s straw is removed, the spring-loaded 'trap door' under the lid seals in your drink, so you don’t have to worry about spills or leaks on your morning commute.
The Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee. Covers the following:
Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids.
Purchased in the US and Canada.
Using Your New Tumbler
Shake things up.
- This tumbler is perfect for brew-over-ice drinks (like iced coffee or iced tea) and water enhancers. Start by filling your tumbler with ice, and then adding your drink to just below the threading. Add in any mix-ins (milk, sugar, water enhancer, or anything else), screw the lid on completely, and shake to mix!
- When figuring out what to fill your brand new tumbler with, steer clear of scalding hot drinks and stick with cold liquids only. Craving an iced coffee? Fill your tumbler with ice before you add your hot coffee.
Do's and don'ts.
- We don't recommend carrying filled water bottles in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Also, keep your tumbler out of the microwave and the freezer.
- Contigo tumblers, straws, and lids are top-rack dishwasher safe for a quick, easy clean (take the straw out of the lid for the most thorough clean). Visit our official website for more care and use information.
Compare to similar items
This item Contigo AUTOCLOSE Shake & Go Reusable Tumbler, 20oz., Lilac
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gatzies||Simple Home Goods|
Make it, shake it, take it. - It might look elegant and pristine, but the Shake & Go Tumbler loves to get a little crazy and shake things up. Everything from iced tea, coffee, and water enhancers to more (ahem) adult beverages can be mixed with no leaks or spills, thanks to AUTOCLOSE technology. So, to answer the age-old question — shaken, not stirred.
Top customer reviews
This Contigo is hands-down, without a doubt, unquestionably, the best cup of its generation. I would let it date my daughter. Honestly, it is amazing. It is lightyears beyond the competition. The lid screws on securely EVERYTIME. The straw is high quality and even with it in, it doesn't leak very much even when turned upside down. If you take the straw out it leaks even less. It's very well insulated, put some ice in in the morning and much of that ice will still be there hours later. It is dishwasher safe!
Honestly, you will not go wrong. If you don't like it, I will buy it from you. Or I would if such a thing were possible. And I knew you didn't have cooties.
I chose this tumbler because it uses a straw and it seemed easier to take sips while walking, and it has been. I have yet to see how leak-proof it is if you remove the straw, but that's usually because my iced coffee is done by the time I get to work. Then I just rinse the mug and stick it in my bag, and so far it has yet to get scratched or cracked. I did buy extra straws since other users said theirs cracked, but that hasn't happened to mine and I've had it for a couple months now. I personally think it's quite sturdy and I don't see myself replacing the straw anytime soon.
As for care, this tumbler is very easy to clean by hand. There are no hidden crevices that a sponge can't reach, and my small-ish hands don't have a problem reaching the very bottom with a sponge. I've only used this for iced coffee and so I haven't had a problem cleaning the straw without a specific tool. I just run warm water and soap through it, and my drinks have continued to taste perfectly fine.
The only downside is somewhat a personal problem, hah. The small-ish size of my hands make this tumbler just a bit cumbersome at times due to its diameter, but not enough to make me want a new mug. (Note that my hands are below average size, most adults shouldn't have a problem!) Overall, I love this tumbler and I highly recommend it!