Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.00 shipping
Contigo AUTOSEAL Cortland Water Bottle, 24oz, Greyed Jade
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% BPA free
- Patented AUTOSEAL lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof
- Wide opening fits ice cubes
- Top-Rack dishwasher safe
- Fits in most cup holders
- Lifetime Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Contigo AUTOSEAL Cortland Water Bottle
AUTOSEAL Technology automatically seals lid between sips to eliminate spills and leaks.
Carry clip makes it easy to clip to bags, backpacks or luggage.
Spout cover protects against dirt & germs while on-the-go.
The Contigo Lifetime Guarantee
We are proud of the quality materials and reliable workmanship that goes into each Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create a truly superior product, but we also know that on occasion, things happen. As such, we back our products with the Contigo Lifetime Guarantee against any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
AUTOSEAL technology knows when to close by simply pressing the button to drink and releasing it to automatically seal. This new BPA-free AUTOSEAL Cortland water bottle has a convenient carry clip for easy transport, a protective spout cover to keep out dirt and germs and an easy-clean lid for a thorough, complete clean.
- Patented AUTOSEAL lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Lid underside flips open completely for easy cleaning
- Easy, one-handed use with no caps or spouts to remove
- Sturdy clip on handle attaches to bags, backpacks, gear and more
- No plastic odors or taste with FDA-approved, BPA-free Tritan materials
- Lid lock prevents accidental pressing of the AUTOSEAL button
- Protective spout cover to keep out from dirt and germs
- Fits most car cup holders
- Top-rack dishwasher safe, 24 oz. capacity
Knowing that on-the-go beverages can be messy and complicated to use, Contigo developed a line of simple, yet functionally innovative drinkware to help people face life's daily challenges. The products are stylish yet resilient; sleek yet strong – the perfect combination of performance and grace. Contigo products give you the confidence you need to face the day, and pride in knowing that you bought the best of the best. Contigo is passionate about the products they create and believes you will be pleasantly surprised by the array of helpful innovations it offers.
Care & Use
- Product is Not designed for hot liquids. Use only with cold liquids
- Not for use with carbonated or pulpy beverages
- Always press the AUTOSEAL button with the bottle in an upright position prior to tipping it to drink. This will release any built-up pressure. Release button to seal
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely
- Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSEAL button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects
- Do Not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body
- Do Not microwave or freeze
- Do Not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or harsh chemicals
- Do Not continue to use product if damaged
- Do Not carry bottles containing liquid in bags to help prevent accidental opening
Multi-Taskers assemble! this spill-proof AUTOSEAL Cortland water bottle is engineered for an easy one-hand drinking experience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My favorite water bottle - I have one for me + my GF now.
It's happened a few times now where it didn't seal up quickly enough and a bit of water leaked out when it was upside down, but it fixed quick enough that it's not a big deal
Drinking from it is very easy and the only thing to remember is to release the autoseal button AFTER you pull the bottle away from your mouth otherwise sometimes you can get a little splash from the tiny bit of liquid left in the hollow of the mouth piece. By releasing the button after the drinking action, you give that teeny bit of liquid a chance to return to the bottle.
The only concern I have is that I wished the material it was made of was ever so slightly more 'squishy'. It does have a bit of 'give' in that when you try to squash it, there is a small amount of movement, but I get the impression that it might crack if dropped on a hard floor. My only other gripe is that I wished it would cater for hot liquid -- not in so far as keeping it warm, but more for being able to tolerate hot liquids as I like to drink hot water.
But overall, it is very well made and no leaks yet! Bravo Contigo.