Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.98 shipping
Contigo AUTOSEAL Kangaroo Water Bottle with Storage Compartment, 24 oz., Purple
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from BPA-free material
- Patented autoseal lid is 100-percent leak-proof and 100-percent spill-proof
- Drinking made easy; press to sip; release to seal; autoseal automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills
- Patented carabineer clip on the handle allows you to take this mug wherever you go, attach it to a bag strap for hands-free portability
- Patented lid technology optimizes flow control to make the bottle easy to drink from
- Clean Up – Top rack dishwasher safe lid and body
- Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For the past 12 years, we (the passionate and meticulous employees at Ignite USA) have put creating innovative solutions at the forefront of everything that we do. It all began with an idea to eliminate spills with a coffee mug that sealed between sips. From there, we engineered a patented technology called Autoseal to deliver on that groundbreaking idea. We received such great feedback that we decided to jump in and start to revolutionize the whole beverageware category (travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, kid’s bottle, etc.) In 2014, we were acquired by Newell Brands and we continue to develop innovative solutions for everyday needs.
Contigo AUTOSEAL Kangaroo Water Bottle with Pocket
G’day Mate! Kangaroo is our Wonda from Down Unda because its pocket pouch is the perfect place for storing IDs, money or a key. Whether hitting the weights on the floor or staying in place in spin class, you’ll also love Kangaroo’s no spill-technology and one-handed convenience.
- Our Lids Are Sealed – AUTOSEAL technology is leak and spill proof (Yes, there is a difference!)
- Store More – Storage pocket to keep IDs, money or a key
- Carry On – Clip on handle attaches to bags, gear, keys and more
- Lend a Hand – Easy one-handed drinking with the push of a button
- Cleaner Drinking – Protective spout cover keeps out gross dirt and germs
- Big Mouth – Wide opening easily fits ice cubes
- Clean Up – Top-rack dishwasher safe lid and body
Spill-Proof and Leak-Proof
We hate spills as much as you do, especially when they lead to ruined laptops or meeting notes. That’s why we engineered AUTOSEAL technology for spill-proof travel mugs and water bottles. Our innovative design eliminates the possibility of spilling whether you’re at home or on the go.
Spill-Proof and Leak-Proof
Easy One-Handed Drinking
The Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
Covers the following:
Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids.
Purchased in the US and Canada.
Using Your New Water Bottle
Chill out. When figuring out what to fill your brand new water bottle with, steer clear of hot drinks and stick with cold liquids only.
Store more.This water bottle features a built-in storage pocket that fits things like a credit card, ID, cash, or key - perfect for being out and about without carrying a bag!
Do's and don'ts. We don't recommend carrying filled water bottles in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Also, keep your water bottle out of the microwave and the freezer.
Clean up. This water bottle by Contigo is top-rack dishwasher safe. Visit our official website for more care and use information.
This water bottle delivers on essential needs while on the go. The AUTOSEAL Water Bottle with compartment delivers on a unique combination of style and function. Durable. Colorful. Functional. Holds your keys and credit cards. The AUTOSEAL Water Bottle is easy to drink from, easy to carry and has a protective cover at the spout . It's the ultimate in on-the-go hydration with a compartment that holds your essentials while on-the-go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought two of these, one to send as a gift. The button depresses same on both, but opens mine slightly less. At first I was worried that would mean an aggravating trickle of liquid when I try to drink, but it's got great flow. I am completely satisfied with that part.
One improvement I desire is a solid single-piece body that the cap and compartment door attach to. Since you can remove the entire wrap-around container that holds stuff, it requires you to hold the bottle carefully after the lid's off and you're refilling, lest that part slip out of place and make you spill.
While the dust cover protecting the aperture doesn't "snap" into place, it's still on a snug hinge that resists falling open, even if the bottle's tossed or flailed around.
The hard plastic handle allows 2 or 3 fingers of my medium-size hands and has a little spring-hinged segment to clip your bottle to a strap. So far I haven't, since it's heavier than my old water bottle and not really suitable to hang off my purse or belt. But it'll work fine with my backpack.
Spill-proof 9/10 - better than most bottles
Ease of drinking 9/10 - button-push is easy
Usability 5/10. Few issues with this..
- Storage compartment is pretty useless - can't fit much, and doesn't work for my use-cases. It just makes the shape stranger
- Clipper: The clippie (which I love using to clip onto backpacks & things) is in a weird space where, if you're using the clip, you can't move up or back the lid cover
- The lid cover doesn't click shut, so it's not super useful because it easily becomes undone.
I still haven't found a replacement for Contigo's other almost-flawless water bottle which seems to either be no-longer made, or has priced itself out of the market https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003KZKE1C/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1