Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Contigo AUTOSEAL Fit Trainer Stainless Steel Water..." and save 39% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Contigo AUTOSEAL Fit Trainer Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20oz, Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This 20 oz. stainless steel water bottle is 100% leak and spill proof
- Allows for easy one-handed drinking with a push of a button
- The convenient carry handle makes for easy on-the go transport
- The lid is top-rack dishwasher safe and it is recommended to hand-wash the stainless steel body
- 100-percent BPA free
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
For the past 12 years, we (the passionate and meticulous employees at Ignite USA) have put creating innovative solutions at the forefront of everything that we do. It all began with an idea to eliminate spills with a coffee mug that sealed between sips. From there, we engineered a patented technology called Autoseal to deliver on that groundbreaking idea. We received such great feedback that we decided to jump in and start to revolutionize the whole beverageware category (travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, kid’s bottle, etc.) In 2014, we were acquired by Newell Brands and we continue to develop innovative solutions for everyday needs.
Contigo AUTOSEAL Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Keep your cool all day with the spill-proof AUTOSEAL Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Whether you're running around town or on the treadmill, your water will stay cold up to 24 hours, thanks to THERMALOCK vacuum insulation in this reusable water bottle. Just press to sip and release to seal automatically, using the spout cover to help protect against dirt and germs when you're finished hydrating. Now, that's cool.
- Spill-proof AUTOSEAL lid automatically seals between sips
- THERMALOCK double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours
- Easy, one-handed drinking
- Protective spout cover
- Carry handle
- 100% BPA-free
- Top-rack dishwasher safe lid; hand-wash body
Leak-Proof & Spill Proof
We hate spills as much as you do, especially when they lead to ruined laptops or meeting notes. That’s why we engineered AUTOSEAL technology for spill-proof travel mugs and water bottles. Our innovative design eliminates the possibility of spilling whether you’re at home or on the go.
Leak-Proof & Spill Proof
One Handed Drinking
The Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee. Covers the following:
Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids.
Purchased in the US and Canada.
Using Your New Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Chill out. When figuring out what to fill your brand new water bottle with, steer clear of hot drinks/carbonated beverages and stick with cold liquids only.
Under pressure. When you're on a flight or taking a summer road trip, pressure builds up in your water bottle due to high altitude or really hot temperatures. In these situations, twist the water bottle lid open a little bit to relieve that pressure, then reseal the lid before you use it.
Do's and don'ts. We don't recommend carrying filled water bottles in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Finally, keep your water bottle out of the microwave and the freezer.
Clean up. Contigo water bottles and lids are top-rack dishwasher safe for a quick, easy clean. However, if your water bottle is stainless steel, you'll want to hand wash it only. Visit our official website for more care and use information.
Powered by Thermalock vacuum insulation the Contigo Trainer Stainless Steel Water Bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 18 hours.
Top customer reviews
I've bought three of these water bottles and they're the best yet. I offered some cons, but the pros far outweigh the cons.
1) Extremely quick and easy to drink water
- The autoseal button allows for really quick and easy access to water...no need to twist off caps or suck on straws that can get all the water
- It honestly has improved my daily water consumption so develops a good habit of regularly drinking water because its so easy
- Cold drinks stay colder longer than my other stainless steel water bottles
- Hot drinks stay warmer longer (the Contigo website says otherwise, but I've noticed that its still better than other stainless steel water bottles)
(With that in mind, its not meant to be used as a thermos for coffee etc
- Trade off is capacity (see cons)
3) Easy grip because its curved inward where people would normally hold a bottle
4) Dishwasher safe
- The cap is this complex looking contraption, but no worries because the cap is dishwasher safe
5) Removable hook to easily hang from backpacks or just hold with our hands
6) No spills or leaks (Based on my experience)
- The autoseal button doesn't have a lock, but its never spilled ever before even in a backpack full of books
- There's an extra cap that snaps on over the spout
7) Comes in variety of colors
1) No lock on the autoseal button
- 99.99999% of the time it won't leak. It hasn't leaked for me ever since I started using it and I keep it in my backpack loose with books and all, but it still may be possible since there is no lock on the autoseal button.
2) Insulation tradeoff - capacity
- Most other stainless steel water bottles I have used are 27 or 28 oz while this is 20 oz probably because of insulation
- Because its easy to drink water, the lower capacity doesn't bother me
3) Body is not dishwasher safe
The Contigo bottle solves both of those problems. In a day at the office, instead of the ice melting within a couple of hours, it lasts all day. ALL DAY. If I don't finish it, I pop it back in the fridge, and the ice will still be there the next day as well. Out in the kayak, it stayed ice cold throughout a four-hour roundtrip drive and two hours of paddling out in the hot late-May Florida sun. It was incredibly refreshing to have ice-cold water for the whole paddle for the first time ever.
The sealing mechanism also works great. I assume it may not last forever given it relies on springs, but in the several months I've had the bottle, it shows no signs of rust or wear, even after some top-rack dishwasher-ing. I love the flip-down cover that keeps the mouthpiece clean and protected, and the "push to drink" system has not spilled a drop on me yet.
As for stainless steel vs. the plastic of the old water bottle, the stainless makes for better-tasting water in my book. My wife's Thermos bottle tastes even better somehow, but the Contigo tastes clean and good. It's not like the old Polar bottle tasted bad or anything, but there is a definite difference. The only drawback, if you can call it that, is that the never-melting ice (which always forms itself into a solid ball after a few hours) in the Contigo bottle clinks loudly when I carry the bottle in my briefcase. I'll take the cold ice and the clinking over warm water and leaking down my shirtfront any day though. The new bottle does not "sweat" at all, so no need for a coaster in the office. And it fits perfectly into an automobile cupholder.
One thing I would improve would be the built-in carry loop, which is a nice feature. However, while it's nice that it can tuck in tightly to the body of the bottle, a little plastic liner in the hole that lets you slide the loop in and out broke immediately when I apparently pushed it in the wrong direction for a moment. The loop is also a bit short for attaching to things, so it's a little harder to hang it from the cockpit combing in the kayak.
Overall, though, this is the best water bottle I've ever used. The stainless tastes great, the cold lasts all day, and look-Ma-no-spills. And these bottles are a great deal at $20 or so. Even if the spring mechanism doesn't last forever, I'd rather buy one of these now and then than go back to warm, leaky plastic bottles. Four stars
Pros: mouth piece protector cap, sturdy, leakproof, fits in car cup holder, contigo warranty
Cons: none I can think of at this point