Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vaccuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz, Monaco
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Weight||0.72 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Our Lids Are Sealed – AUTOSEAL technology is leak and spill proof (Yes there is a difference!)
- For the Long Haul – Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours and cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK Vacuum Insulation
- Lend a Hand – Easy one-handed drinking from this travel coffee mug with the push of a button
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
West Loop Travel Mug
Modern life moves at a fast pace and reliability is a must whether you’re traveling on a plane, car, bus, or train, working at a desk, standing on your feet for a 12-hour shift, or burning calories on a treadmill. Meet the Contigo Autoseal West Loop Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, which combines intelligent design and innovative technologies to adapt to any commute, agenda, or lifestyle. Available in 16 ounces, 20 ounces, or 24 ounces, this leak- and spill-proof mug keeps liquids piping hot or icy cold for hours, can be used with just one hand, fits comfortably in most cup holders, and cleans up easily.
- Leak- and spill-proof lid
- Stays hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12
- Push a button for one-handed drinking
- Easy-Clean Lid for thorough cleaning
- Lid lock for added peace of mind
- Fits most car cup holders
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe lid
- Hand-wash-only body
Contigo’s patented Autoseal technology is designed to stop spills. Just press, sip and seal.
Locks in Temperature
Thermalock vacuum insulation keeps temperatures locked in for hours; drinks stay hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12 hours.
Our Lids Are Sealed
We hate coffee and tea stains as much as you do. That’s why Autoseal technology eliminates the possibility of spilling whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the go.
Freshly brewed coffee can be very hot and will stay that way for hours. Let it cool down with the lid off for at least 3 minutes before attaching the lid.
Use your travel mug's lock feature to avoid the unintended pressing of the Autoseal button.
Now you can get into all the nooks and crannies. Additionally, the lid is one connected piece, so there are no parts to misplace when you toss it in the top shelf of your dishwasher.
Compare with similar items
Contigo Snapseal Byron Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 20 Oz., Grayed Jade
Contigo Luxe AUTOSEAL Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug | Spill-Proof Coffee Mug with Stainless Steel THERMALOCK Double-Wall Insulation, 16 oz, Spiced Wine
Contigo AUTOSEAL Transit Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz, Polar White with Grayed Jade
Contigo West Loop Travel Mug Tea Infuser Accessory, Greyed Jade
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Item Dimensions||3.25 x 7.75 x 3.5 inches||3.25 x 3.25 x 8 inches||2.91 x 2.91 x 8.35 inches||2.75 x 2.75 x 8.25 inches||1.75 x 2.25 x 4.5 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||16 Ounce||20 Ounce||16 oz.||16 oz||—|
|Volume Capacity||16.0 ounces||20.0 ounces||16.0 ounces||16.0 ounces||—|
The West Loop travel mug is made for the modern movers, shakers, commuters, travelers – and for the urban explorer in all of us. Whether you’re traveling via car, train, horse drawn carriage, rickshaw or penny farthing (it’s cool, you can Google it) this tumbler is the ultimate in convenience. This larger capacity travel coffee mug is spill-proof, will stay piping hot for hours and it’s easy to use with just one hand.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was under the impression that these were completely stainless steel, but it seems like there is some kind of lining on the inside that has started to come off.
I can't believe that I have been ingesting whatever this stuff is... hopefully not something toxic.
I'm not even going to bother with the lifetime warranty, I have no interest in getting another one of these.
- If you get one of the colored ones the paint WILL come off if you wash it in the DISHWASHER. I know some people were complaining about that, but in the safety manual it clearly states that only the unpainted stainless steel bottles are dishwasher safe.
- Wash it the way it shows you on the safety manual for optimal cleanliness.
- Rinse it right before every use. One time, there was some soap residue left over in my lid and I ended up with gross soapy tea, so unless you're into that just run the lid under warm water.
- DON'T tilt the lid and THEN press the button to open the sippy cup or you'll get a face full of hot liquid. In other words, press the button while the thermos is vertical then tilt it to take a sip. This may seem stupid, but I had no warning (maybe I'm just an idiot) and now no one else has to look like a complete goof if it happens in a public setting.
That's it for now, if anything else comes up I'll be sure to inform you guys.
[Independent, verified, no compensation received for this review.]
Coffee addict’s MUST HAVE! I’ve been through 6 different mugs in six months. They’ve either leaked, broken the flip-tab, were hot to the touch, didn’t clean easily, or just didn’t keep coffee hot longer than 30 minutes. This mug does all of those things and I couldn’t be happier, because I was ready to give up. That list above also includes another Contigo 16 oz. mug...kept things hot but the slider broke after 2 months and it was impossible to clean. But I digress...
There was nothing negative to report about the features or performance during the month-long, multiple daily use “testing” phase, so here are the results with which I was most pleased.
• Incredibly easy to clean top. Yes! No more waking up after hand washing the night before, ready to pop the top on, only to realize there’s a colony of mold setting up shop right where my mouth will be. The stopper piece that detaches for cleaning also comes of very easily and snaps back into place with no effort. You can put the lid on top rack of dishwasher but I’ve heard that before and am not willing to risk it.
• Truly one-handed operation. No having to balance the steering wheel on your knees while you lift with your right, pop lid with left, and try to sip-flip-replace while trying not to spill and focus on the road.
• No-spill claims are actually TRUE this time!
• Stylish, modern appearance.
• Heavy-duty without looking or feeling like it.
• Description claims the 20 oz size keeps hot for 7 hours, but I have the 16 and after six hours the contents were about half as hot as when made (78 degree room). Pretty impressive.
In short, buy this mug. Don’t spend $80 on a fancy thing when this sleek silver mug will do the job just as well if not better!
Please let me know if this was helpful, thank you!
Top reviews from other countries
I have been using this for a few days now, wait a lot longer than the recommended 3 mins before putting the lid on or add cold water, lesson learnt, a burnt lip, this cup is great
And, I've only used the mug about 3 times to drink my tea with milk and although I always rinse it out when I'm done, already I'm seeing stains on the inside that don't come out even when I wash it with the soft scour side of the sponge.
In the beginning ......the coffee stay really hot..... 5-6 hours. And I'm living Montréal ....Winter is really cold and I need to walk to my office... a 5 minutes walk in winter time .....but my coffee stay really hot 6:30 to 11 easy.....
After one year......the coffee stay hot only one hour.... I contacted the Contigo support service because Contigo is lifetime garanty. I don't know if my problem is part of lifetime garanty...I will revised my review after more news from Contigo.
I'm really sad because I really love my travel mug.
Reviewed in Mexico on August 24, 2018
As for cold, i recommend filling to the top with ice and the rest with water or drink of choice. When i add my mint and water in the summer. And drunk through all the water, i can add more cold water at work and the ice will still be going strong. However, with each addition of cold liquids being added and the time passing by, the ice will melt eventually.