Contigo AUTOSPOUT Straw Ashland Water Bottle, 24 oz, Stormy Weather/Vibrant Lime/Monaco, 3-pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.62 (37%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lend a hand - easy one-handed drinking with no lids to remove or lose
- Cleaner drinking - protective spout cover helps keep out gross dirt and germs
- Seal it in - leak-proof lid (when closed) for on-the-go convenience
- Lock it up - button lock for added peace of mind
- Carry on - clip on handle attaches to bags, gear, keys and more; perfect fit - Fits most car cup holders
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Contigo Autospout Ashland Water Bottle
The Autospout lid features a pop-up spout so you can keep your eyes on the task at hand.
Button lock prevents accidental pressing of the Autospout button.
Convenient Carry Clip
Carry clip makes it easy to clip to bags, backpacks or luggage.
The Contigo Lifetime Guarantee
We are proud of the quality materials and reliable workmanship that goes into each Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create a truly superior product, but we also know that on occasion, things happen. As such, we back our products with the Contigo Lifetime Guarantee against any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
Press to refresh! The Contigo AUTOSPOUT Ashland water bottle is leak proof and has a one touch drink spout for easy one-handed drinking. This 100 Percent BPA-free water bottle also has a convenient carry clip for easy transport, a protective spout cover to keep out dirt and germs and a spout lock to prevent accidental spilling. The bottle and lid are top-rack dishwasher safe for a convenient, complete clean. Available in 24 Ounce, 32 Ounce, and 40 Ounce designs.
- Press to refresh! The AUTOSPOUT lid features a press-to-release button that opens the drinking spout.
- Spout shield covers and protects the spout when the spout is retracted.
- Sturdy clip on handle attaches to belts, backpacks, bags, gear and more.
- Button lock to avoid pressing the AUTOSPOUT button while on the go.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
Using Your New Water Bottle
Chill out. When figuring out what to fill your brand new water bottle with, steer clear of hot drinks and stick with cold liquids only.
Under pressure. When you're on a flight or taking a summer road trip, pressure builds up in your water bottle due to high altitude or really hot temperatures. In these situations, twist the water bottle lid open a little bit to relieve that pressure, then reseal the lid before you use it.
Do's and don'ts. We don't recommend carrying filled water bottles in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Also, keep your water bottle out of the microwave and the freezer.
Clean up. Contigo water bottles and lids are top-rack dishwasher safe for a quick, easy clean. Visit our official website for more care and use information.
The ultimate hydration companion, this extra-large Capacity Contigo Ashland water bottle has all the features you already love in a straw water bottle - and more. It's basically the Holy Grail of straw water bottles or at least the one that will get everyone in your office talking. Easy one handed drinking, spout cover to protect against dirt and germs and a thoughtfully engineered straw to get every last Sip. So go ahead and start hydrating.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why I love this water bottle:
1) Can drink with one hand - I spend a lot of time in the car. These water bottles fit in my cup holder and I can pop out the straw and drink with my right hand while keeping my eyes on the road and my left hand on the steering wheel. Water bottles with screw tops always made me nervous to drink while driving.
2) Locking function - I throw these in my backpack, and they've accidentally opened in the bag. There is a small switch that you can use to lock it so it stays shut in a bag.
3) Clip - this weekend I was out all day. My purse filled up, so I clipped the water bottle to the outside to make room. Did it look classy? Nope. But it stayed on!
4) Wide mouth - the mouth is wide enough to fit ice cubes in (cold water tastes better)
5) Fits in cup holder - looking at you hydroflask
6) Hard to spill - I've accidentally spilled these a few times (again #clumsy) but if you invert it while the straw is out, water doesn't come out (in my experience)
Buy three - I personally liked buying three. That way I can rotate and wash them and leave them in the refrigerator and grab one on the way out. I just take them apart and put them in the dishwasher