Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Contigo Kids 3 Pack Autospout Striker Water Bottle (Blue Multi)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on October 2, 2013
I tried to get these at Costco where they typically sell for $18 for the lot of 3 but our Costcos were always out of stock of them and we got to the point of just needing them for school. So, while I would have preferred to have paid $18, I am happy to have them. I love that the mouthpiece is covered when in the down position, unlike a Camelbak, which keeps it a little cleaner. I love the big loop to carry it. I love the colors. What I don't love? How crazy these things are to try to clean. We only put water in ours, but I know even water will start developing gunk after a while. I pull it apart as much as possible but there are always places that you cannot reach with bottles designed like this.
on September 28, 2013
These bottles work, but are quite pretty pricey for what they are; comparable bottles are priced about the same.

Pros:
doesn't leak if lid is on properly
can work with straw (upright) or without (tipped up)
the straw piece folds in to help avoid dirt, etc.
the loop handle helps prevent the bottle from rolling to far
the switchblade opening design is novel

Cons:
difficult to clean
straw can pretty easily detach inside the bottle
1 of the 3 arrived with a slit in the rubber seal in the lid- so far it still seems to work
product support/replacement must be done through Amazon, not Contigo
it does take my kid two hands to open it
My first experience with Contigo Autospout Water Bottles was when my kids bought me a larger one for my birthday. Not only do I really like it, but my grand-daughter really enjoyed popping it open and learning to drink from it when she was a baby. I noticed that she drank a lot of water when my bottle was available, so I bought a kids version for her. As expected, she has loved having her own, but still enjoys trying to steal drinks from Grandma's as a game! Last year I bought them for Christmas for three more grand-kids, and since the family is increasing in size at what seems an astronomical rate(!), I bought a 3-pack to be prepared for the Christmas rush this year! These bottles have a valve in the spout that keeps them from leaking. They're a little harder to such out of than the adult version (which doesn't have a valve), but that's okay for young ones, because it prevents them from getting too big of a mouth full and dribbling it down their front. These are perfect for leaving a source of water where they can reach it at any time thirst might hit them, because they don't leak, they're fun to POP open, and little people will drink more water, which is so healthy for them. Buying them in a 3-pack saves money, also!
on January 22, 2014
I've been checking these water bottles daily for months to see the price go down. I am appalled at this price since I already bought the same thing (different colors) for $17.99. I liked them so much, I wanted to get this pink pack for my daughter. I can't believe this seller feels like they can gauge based on mere color. The Contigo website is running a sale, and I bought four of these bottles for $35 with free shipping. Hmmm, cheaper price AND more bottles, this isn't rocket science. Don't waste your money with this listing!!
on September 14, 2013
I just received this set and I am absolutely thrilled with the quality and the design. I am a little bit tired of trying different bottles for my soon to be 2 year old. To operate this, you push the button to open and you need to push down to close. It's very good quality and seems like it will last a long time, comparing to many baby/toddler bottles we have tried. It can be used by any age, as long as kids are old enough to drink from this type of spout. My nanny said that she will use one of the bottles, so it will work well for any age.
on January 27, 2014
Bought these for my kids. Great cups, truly spillproof. I love that about them! The only part I don't like is the piece under the spout that attaches the cup to the straw..it doesn't remove completely, which makes it a little annoying to clean. Doesn't impede the cleaning of the pieces, just annoying.
on January 9, 2014
They sell replacement straws but not the mouthpiece.

A 50 cent rubber piece (and the inability to purchase a replacement) makes this $8-$10 water bottle useless now.
Bad business practice.
Poor customer service.

Fail.
on March 6, 2014
I have the larger ones of these I bought at Costco and my son loves them. Since I got through sippy and straw cups like they're going out of style, I thought, screw, buy these! Well they are perfect for little hands, they DON'T leak!!! A bit of a pain to wash, but which kids cups aren't. They are super colorful and durable. Love them and recommend them to anyone with kids.
on October 2, 2014
Easy for my two year old to figure out. He loves pressing the button. Cleaning requires a pipecleaner to get though all the parts. Did not find that mold was an issue as much as other toddler straw cups.
on March 24, 2014
These cups hold up to everything. They never leak. They are equally easy to use for my 9 year old as they are for my 2.5 year old. They are fun colors that my girls love. They clean up great and have gone through the topshelf basket in my dishwasher to really sanitize just fine. Would STRONGLY recommend. Have had lots of different contigo products and all have been great.