Contigo SnapSeal Byron Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 20 oz, Vivacious
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SnapSeal lid features a 1-piece leak proof lid. Do not use cleaners containing Chlorine, bleaches, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals
- For the Long Haul – Drinks stay hot up to 7 hours and cold up to 18 with THERMALOCK Vacuum Insulation
- Lend a Hand – Easy one-handed drinking from this travel coffee mug
- Clean Up – Top rack dishwasher lid, hand wash body
- Perfect Fit – Fits most car cup holders. Get a Grip – Easy grip to grab and go
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For the past 12 years, we (the passionate and meticulous employees at Ignite USA) have put creating innovative solutions at the forefront of everything that we do. It all began with an idea to eliminate spills with a coffee mug that sealed between sips. From there, we engineered a patented technology called Autoseal to deliver on that groundbreaking idea. We received such great feedback that we decided to jump in and start to revolutionize the whole beverageware category (travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, kid’s bottle, etc.) In 2014, we were acquired by Newell Brands and we continue to develop innovative solutions for everyday needs.
The SnapSeal Byron Stainless Steel Travel Mug
Your everyday companion — Snap to it with Snapseal! This larger-capacity travel coffee mug works hard so you don't have to — just snap the tumbler lid open and closed so it's sealed shut (and leak-proof!) when you're done sipping. Enjoy a hot cup of joe up to 7 hours after you poured it with select models, thanks to THERMALOCK vacuum insulation.
- Leak-proof lid (when closed)
- Drinks stay hot up to 7 hours and cold up to 20
- Easy one-handed drinking
- Fits most car cup holders
- Easy grip to grab and go
- Top rack dishwasher safe lid, hand wash body
- 100% BPA-free
Get through your day stain-free with SnapSeal. When you’re done sipping (or gulping, we don’t judge), simply snap the lid closed for leak-proof protection anywhere you go.
The Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee. Covers the following:
Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids.
Purchased in the US and Canada.
Using Your New Travel Mug
-Careful! Your freshly brewed coffee might be very hot. Let it cool down with the lid off for a few minutes before attaching the lid and heading out the door, and keep the hot coffee out of the reach of children (kids shouldn't drink coffee anyway).
Do's and don'ts.
- We don't recommend carrying filled travel mugs in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Also, keep your travel mug out of the microwave and the freezer.
- Contigo travel mug lids and any unpainted stainless steel bodies are top-rack dishwasher safe for a quick, easy clean. Painted stainless steel bodies are hand wash only. Visit our official website for more care and use information.
Snap to it with Snapseal! This larger-capacity travel coffee mug works hard so you don't have to — just snap the tumbler lid open and closed so it's sealed shut (and leak-proof!) when you're done sipping. Enjoy a hot cup of joe up to 5 hours after you poured it, thanks to THERMALOCK vacuum insulation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: NEW LID! (See Pic: Old Lid (left) vs. New Lid (right)).
I was contacted by Contigo regarding my concerns about the lid. Fortunately, they offered to replace my mug free of charge with a NEW lid (hooray lifetime warranty!). The newer lid has a different design on the interior and is EASIER to screw on than the old lid. Also, the spout opens wider so that more liquid pours out whereas the old spout only opened a little bit.
The mugs are good quality and cheap in price. They look good, with a sleek minimalist design.
The hole you have to drink out of however is very small. So much so that if you like to gulp your coffee, this isn't the mug for you. This bothered my wife so much that she couldn't use hers. I must be a coffee sipper because it never bothered me.
The pic shows my several years old green Contigo still looking like new along side my new Gunmetal mug.
Today was my first time using it. I made coffee at 9:30 am and prewarmed the mug with hot tap water. I drove an hour to my destination and it was still too hot to drink. I ran errands all morning and I finished my coffee at 1:30pm! It wasn't luke warm either. It was still hot enough to be enjoyable 4 hours later! The out side of the cup never got warm. Next time I won't prewarmed it so I can drink it sooner. I'm about to order another for my husband. We are super impressed.