Contigo 14 oz Anna Thermo Ceramic Desk Mug
|Price:||$13.99 - $32.50|
- Our 14 oz. Thermo Ceramic Anna coffee mug has a handy lid with drink spout and stainless steel outer mug wall to help retain heat
- Ceramic coffee mug has a grip base to add stability on tabletop
- This ceramic mug combines two different materials - ceramic and stainless steel - for both performance and style
- Made from 100% FDA-approved materials
- Volume: 14 oz.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I absolutely love my Contigo travel mugs... but their foray into desk mugs is pretty average at best.
- The porcelain makes it too heavy. Empty it's 1lb .4oz. With 12oz of liquid in it, it weighs almost 2 lbs.
- the handle is too small. I wear ladies 7 gloves & can only get 3 fingers in the handle.
- you have to drink carefully from the lid or it will dribble. Probably needs an air-hole drilled across from the opening like others have said, but I'm not going to use it, so won't bother doing it.
At the same time I ordered this mug, I ordered a Trudeau SS Donoti desk mug. It's double-walled, weighs only 8.8 oz empty, is the same height, 5 3/8", & holds 15oz of liquid. The lid on the Trudeau fits more securely & is closeable, & has a larger tab making it easier to remove. Both have non-skid bottoms, require hand-washing & are not microwaveable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love my thermos and use it everyday. However, my husband's was ruined when he put it in the sink that was filled with dish water. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Ben & Michelle Jones
It keep liquid hot or cold, but the lid come off quite often. A bit big for the cup holder inside the car.Published 7 days ago by Arlene Gonzalez
I love these mugs. The ceramic interior doesn't give the beverage an off taste, and is good for hot or cold beverages. It's insulated. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Pauline Horn
I replaced my old mug with a new one (after unthinkingly putting the old one in the microwave). The new lid makes sipping from the cup with the lid on much better! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jrsygrl
Might B OK for HOT, but cold drinks created swatting and seemed to ooze out between the outer sell where it meets the ceramicPublished 1 month ago by Bruce Gerber
If you are looking for a desk mug that is spill proof - then this is not the mug for you. My main purpose for this mug is to keep my coffee hot for a longer period of time as I... Read morePublished 1 month ago by VaBeachGirl
Use it everyday. Theven ceramic inside gives coffee it's natural favor. No plastic like most mugs made like thisPublished 2 months ago by F. Maynard
They call this a desk mug, and that's what it is. Don't buy it as a travel mug unless you travel very mildly and carefully. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ZOwen
I just wish the bottom was a little more cup holder friendly...
Love the ceramic though!