Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Contigo West Loop Travel Mug Tea Infuser Accessory, Greyed Jade
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.14. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits into the Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug (all sizes)
- Stainless steel tea basket with fine etched holes for superior brewing
- Fine holes ensure no tea leaves or dust in your tea infuser travel mug
- Drip cup to carry tea infuser when not in use
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
For the past 12 years, we (the passionate and meticulous employees at Ignite USA) have put creating innovative solutions at the forefront of everything that we do. It all began with an idea to eliminate spills with a coffee mug that sealed between sips. From there, we engineered a patented technology called Autoseal to deliver on that groundbreaking idea. We received such great feedback that we decided to jump in and start to revolutionize the whole beverageware category (travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, kid’s bottle, etc.) In 2014, we were acquired by Newell Brands and we continue to develop innovative solutions for everyday needs.
Contigo West Loop Stainless Steel Tea Infuser
Tea time, anyone? Steep your tea on-the-go with this removable stainless steel tea infuser for the AUTOSEAL West Loop Travel Mug. This top-rack dishwasher safe set includes three detachable parts: the stainless steel basket, the mug clip (which snaps securely into any West Loop lid), and the blue drip cup to make transporting a cinch once steeping is complete. We'll bring the biscuits.
- What's Inside – The infuser comes with 3 detachable parts: the stainless steel basket, the mug clip, and the blue drip cup
- Tea Time – Ideal for both loose leaf (5 - 7 grams of loose leaf tea is ideal) and bagged tea
- Clean Up – Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Matching Partner – This stainless steel tea infuser is specifically designed for the West Loop Travel Mug family and therefore will only fit this type of mug
Infuse on-the-go with the West Loop Stainless Steel Tea Infuser! This infuser allows you to steep your tea anytime, anywhere, so you can enjoy a perfect cup of tea no matter where you are.
Includes Three Parts
Works for Loose Leaf or Bagged
Compatible with West Loop Mug
The Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
Covers the following:
Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids.
Purchased in the US and Canada.
Using Your Stainless Steel Tea Infuser
What's Inside – The infuser comes with 3 detachable parts: the stainless steel basket, the mug clip which securely snaps into any West Loop lid, and the blue drip cup that makes transporting easy once steeping is complete.
Tea Time – Ideal for both loose leaf (5 - 7 grams of loose leaf tea is ideal) and bagged tea.
How To – Pour tea into the basket, screw on the black mug clip and then pop the clip into your favorite West Loop lid. After the water in your mug as cooled for at least 3 minutes, screw in the tea infuser and start steeping.
Steeping Rules – It's totally up to you, but we recommend about 1.5 - 2 minutes of steeping (simply adjust depending on your flavor preference). After it's complete, simply pop it into the blue drip cup for easy transport.
Clean Up – This stainless steel tea infuser and all accompanying parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Matching Partner – This stainless steel tea infuser is specifically designed for the West Loop Travel Mug family and therefore will only fit this type of mug.
Tea time, anyone? Steep your tea on-the-go with this removable stainless steel tea infuser for the AUTOSEAL West Loop Travel Mug. This top-rack dishwasher safe set includes three detachable parts: the stainless steel basket, the mug clip (which snaps securely into any West Loop lid), and the blue drip cup to make transporting a cinch once steeping in the tumbler is complete. We'll bring the biscuits.
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: I've had this for about a month and the bottom has become unattached. It still works but if you're not very careful the bottom can fall out and spill tea everywhere. I have ordered a replacement that I will try to be very careful with.
I've even used this with refills of cold water. Adds just a hint of tea to the water and probably increases the amount of water that I drink as a result.
My minor complaints about the tea infuser are the following:
1) Once your liquid level is below the tea infuser (i.e. after a few sips of liquid) then your no longer infusing. I would suggest infusing for a while before you drink, or else you may be disappointed.
2) The infuser while metal is suspect to denting. I accidentally dented the metal part when trying to separate the plastic and metal pieces. Word of advice try not to apply a lot of pressure on this directly, put more of a torque-like motion to get the two pieces apart and together.
You'll need to LEAVE A LITTLE EXTRA ROOM in the mug -- can't take it to the top -- with the infuser in place. I recommend filling it cold to get a sense of what this will mean for you. I leave 0.75-1" from the top of the mug empty and it's fine. Occasionally it will overflow a little if I am not careful, but that's on me.
I am blown away by how much use I get out of these things, how easy they are to use, and how nice it is to be able to make loose tea at the office.
Only con I can think of is I wish the unit was smaller, you lose 2.5" of water level when using this due to overflow. I just brew it hot then add extra cold water so I can drink it faster.