Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 10, 2015
These are awesome price point vs performance and life of tire. I won't go back to my other brand.
on August 31, 2015
Ordered these tires to replace worn tires on my Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport 4MATIC. Tires had excellent tread and were delivered fast.
on July 23, 2014
Great tire, aggressive optics and good performance, used it heavily on snow and it performs nice. Would recommend it for anyone that looks for a good all season tire.
on January 24, 2018
I am well satisfied
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 27, 2014
My 2013 Dart came with Continentals (not same model as these) and they were great lasting 80K miles and handling great in every weather condition so I wanted to buy another set from them. This was the best price I found for the model plus Prime saved me expensive shipping from other retailers. I have 13K on these and they are smooth couples with excellent handling in all weather conditions especially rain with standing water. I'm a highway driver, WV to DC and back 5 times a week. Also no noticeable wear yet. I love them so far.
on June 13, 2015
Too soon to tell but the difference between these tires and my old ones are night and day. Great grip in the rain and run quietly. Can't wait for my front tires to go bald so I can buy another set!
on January 13, 2014
I have a set of these in 225/45R17 on my 2000 Stratus ES. They are quiet riding (quietest than any of the tires that have been on the car, including OEM) and surefooted in heavy rain. I've only had limited amounts of snow usage so far, but they hold well and brake solidly. I've only put a few thousand miles on these so far, but they seem to be wearing evenly if at all. Like any asymmetric tire, rotation is key for longest tread life, and I got these rather than unidirectionals (previous rubber were Bridgestone RE-960AS Pole Position) to be able to rotate side for-side if desired without breaking the tires from the rims each time.

These tires have a very soft sidewall, but seem to still have great turn-in response. In my application this is fine, since the Stratus is not considered much of a sport sedan. With these tires, though, it can fool lots of people, yet I can drive in any sort of weather and enjoy a quiet ride as well.

Time will tell how many miles I get out of these, but with a 540 UTQR I expect them to last a few years. Recommended!
on July 22, 2012
Bought a pair of these for my dad's 2001 BMW 330 Ci. Haven't tested them in the snow yet but they have great grip and they perform well in the rain.
33 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 1, 2012
Great tire for the money I had a very hard time deciding between Conti and Michelin Pilot sport. I'm very happy with the tires especially wet performance of it. The price point makes the Michelin Pilot sport prohibitively expensive in comparison. Just great product, from Amazon which is, so far a hidden secret on quality auto parts, we'll try to keep that quiet. ;-)
on January 9, 2016
Worked well year round on my 2005 Saab 9-3 Aero. (Illinois)