Continental Ultra Sport II Fold Bike Tire
|Price:||$12.45 - $69.23|
- High Performance Training / Entry Level Race Tire
- Amazing Durability due to the deeper center tread
- Consistent, Reliable Handling - Especially on Rough Road surfaces
- Wide range of size options available
- Supple 180 TPI casing and great mileage form the silica-based tread compound
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Continental Ultra Sport II
The Continental UltraSport II Road Tire makes a stunning impact on every training and competitive ride. Long-lasting, silica-based tread compound provides outstanding grip and holds its own over rough terrain. Robust 3/180 TPI casing offers excellent handling over variable surfaces and gives a great ride feel. Thanks to the UltraSport II, now you can train just like the pros.
Full Color Range
Performance, Personality, Protection.
- The Ultra Sport II comes in a full color rnge, allowing you to maximize style on top of the Race Tire capabilities.
- Color Versions come as folding tires and weigh in at a feathery 250grams (avg).
Welcome to the Racing Circus
Puncture Protection keeps you rolling
Complete with Continental's renowned silica based tread offering viscid like adhesion while maintaining excellent puncture resistance.
- Pure Grip compound offers high grip, extreme durability and long-lasting performance
- 3-ply 180 TPI casing is supple and responsive
- Delivers excellent handling, especially on rough road surfaces
- Deeper tread design for a longer service life
- Steel wire bead
- Simply put, its a no-nonsense a high-quality training tire
With more than 100 years’ experience in the development and production of bicycle tires, Continental holds a unique position within the industry. Continental is the only German bicycle tyre manufacturer to produce its tyres in Germany. This drives the engineers toward more innovation, development and revolutionary technologies such as BlackChili ,Vectran, RaceSport and Protection. The Continental heart and soul is behind the phrase 'Handmade in Germany' and this passion can be reached by every rider when they experience the ultimate performance and definitive reliability of Continental Tyres.
The Ultra Sport offers all the performance and value needed for aspiring cyclists. Reliable puncture protection thanks to a robust 3/180 TPI design and ample grip and mileage thanks to the silica-based tread compound. A broad size range provides plenty of choice for the intended application: for racers, there is the 23mm UltraSport at the starting line, touring and long-distance cyclists find more comfort in the 25mm,and if frame/fork clearance permits, the 28mm offers maximum grip, comfort and puncture protection.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing is it takes some wiggling to install them. If you have the tire tool no need to worry, you cannot install these by hand as was the case with the michelins. hence you need to carry your tool on the bike if you are going far away from your garage.
I use my bike for commuting, so the chance of picking up crap is great, but I've never gotten a flat, and the grip the tire provides is excellent.
As far as installing the tire, I have no idea what people are complaining about. I was able to install the tire without any tools. If people think this thing is hard to install, perhaps you should pay someone to do it for you.