- Series: Studies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division; 2nd ed. edition (December 10, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802087299
- ISBN-13: 978-0802087294
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.7 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,840,219 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2222 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Canadian
- #2764 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Affairs
- #6438 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Public Affairs & Administration
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Continentalizing Canada: The Politics and Legacy of the Macdonald Royal Commission (Studies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy) 2nd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured business titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
About the Author
Gregory J. Inwood is a professor in the Department of Politics and Public Administration at Ryerson University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?