- Series: Studies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division; 2nd ed. edition (December 10, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802087299
- ISBN-13: 978-0802087294
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.7 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,409,318 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1941 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Canadian
- #2592 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Affairs
- #6084 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Public Affairs & Administration
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Continentalizing Canada: The Politics and Legacy of the Macdonald Royal Commission (Studies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy) 2nd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Gregory J. Inwood is a professor in the Department of Politics and Public Administration at Ryerson University.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?