- Save 5% on Extra Spare Replacement Battery for Contixo F18 Quadcopter Drone when you purchase 1 or more Contixo F18 Quadcopter Drone offered by AAA Mart. Enter code PQCGZUMB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Contixo F18 RC Remote & App Controlled Quadcopter Drone | 1080p HD WiFi Camera Live Video Streaming Altitude Hold GPS FPV Brushless Motors RTH for Beginners Adults Plus Backpack Storage Drone Case
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS): F18 completely aware of its location and relation to you, it hovers precisely, moves accurately and locks onto satellites fast. Return-to-Home (RTH) are designed to protect your F18, it automatically returns to home point when battery is low or the control signal is out of range. So your F18 is always under control!
- BRUSHLESS MOTORS: Built in four super powerfull brushless motors have the power and precision speed up, quickly increase or decrease altitude and stop immediately, they are 50% more power than the non-brushless motors while with less power consumption that made it long flying time up to 20 minutes. Also they work with lightning-fast ESCs to make your F18 fast, agile and responsive.
- 1080P HD LIVE VIEW FPV CAMERA: The onboard FPV FHD camera lets you see what your aircraft see after the camera is linked to the APP Contixo F18, the 5.0GHz band Wi-Fi zero-latency real time images transmission reach up 500 m (1640 ft.) FPV distance. (Phone WIFI band must be 5.0Ghz compatible, most of the new phones have)
- SUPER LONG FLYING DISTANCE: Up to 1-mile control distance. Comes with light, durable and water resistant material back carry bag value $50, protect your items during transport in this compartment.
- US California based customer services and technical support. Search B076DSRYTX, B079N56HRM, B0788J675D and B0795B8D8S to add extra batteries, propellers, charger and 4K HD camera into your cart.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Contixo F18 Remote Control Quadcopter Drone with Wi-Fi & Integrated FPV (First Person View) Camera
Experience the fun of flying the Contixo F18 Quadcopter Drone. It has all the latest Drone Technology and features that makes it simple to fly and gives the pilot full control such as:
- Built-In, Integrated First Person View (FPV)/Bird's Eye View, 1080p HD, 5 GHz, Wi-Fi Camera
- Free, Downloadable Smartphone App to Control & Fly the Drone (for both Google Android and Apple iOS Smartphone Users)
- Live Video Streaming by Connecting Smartphone to the Drone's On-Board Wi-Fi Network Card (smartphone required for live streaming and app-controlled functions; please make sure your smartphone supports 5 GHz frequency bands 802.11a/ac/n).
- Brushless Motors for Higher-Efficiency & Lasting Longer (ensures minimal friction during engine operation & reduces heat production, better engine durability, and prolonged battery life up to 50%)
- Easy for Beginners & All Experience Levels - Includes GPS, 1-Key Takeoff/Landing, Return To Home, Auto Return, Altitude Hold, Automatic Hovering (allows the drone to hover and stay in place, only need to adjust direction you want to fly), Low-Voltage Return To Home
- Front and Rear LED Lights for Night-Time Flying During the Evening
- GPS Mode Enables Precise Positioning and Prevents Drone Loss
- 6-Axis Gyroscope - Ensures the Drone can fly freely without interference by wind, going too high, or falling to the ground. Any user learning to operate the Contixo F18 RC Quadcopter Drone can easily make sharp turns with the assistance of the 6-axis gyroscope. The accelerometer compensates for any unwanted acceleration or movement in the three dimensions.
- Free Drone Storage Carrying Backpack
Altitude Hold (Auto Hover) + 1-Key Take-Off/Landing
Take control quickly and easily with 1-Key take-off and landing. With a simple press of the button, your drone will rise to a height of 5 ft. or land. This feature is perfect for beginners who are not experienced with take-off or landings.
Brushless Motors w/ Independent ESC's (Electronic Speed Controllers)
Each BRUSHLESS MOTOR has the power and precision needed to give you the best flight experience possible. Brushless motors work with lightning-fast Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs) to make your Contixo F18 quadcopter drone fast, agile, and responsive.
The 4 powerful brushless motors have the power and precision needed to give you the ability to speed up, quickly increase or decrease altitude, and stop immediately. They work with lightning-fast ESC’s to make your Contixo F18 fast, agile, and responsive. Each motor is managed individually by the electronic speed controllers. The innovative auto-braking system is mounted on the ESC's to not only effectively protect the motors, but also ensure a safe flight. Independent ESC’s provide built-in automatic lock protection, high-temperature lock protection, and avoid ESC burn out due to deadlock.
Brand: Contixo Item Name: F18 RC Quadcopter Drone Diagonal Dimensions: 310 mm (12.2 inches) Color: Black Motors: 1806 KV1800 Brushless Motors Built-in Gyroscope: 6-Axis Remote Controller: 2.4 GHz (Mode 1/2/3/4) Live Video Feed/Streaming: Requires 5 GHz Supported Smartphone (check your phone's wireless frequency bands; must support 802.11a/ac/n) Channel: 4 Channels Camera Resolution: Full HD 1920x1080 WiFi FPV Transmission Distance: Up to 1,640 ft. Remote Control Distance: Up to 1 Mile Functions: 1-Key Takeoff/Landing, Return To Home (RTH), GPS, Altitude Hold, Wi-Fi Camera (First Person View), Up/Down, Turns Left/Right, Forward/ Backward, Sideways, LED lights, etc. Transmitter (Remote Controller) Power: Four (4) AA battery Required; Not Included Drone Battery: 7.4V 2100 mAh Li-Po (additional batteries are available and sold separately) Battery Size: 130 x 35 x 20 mm (5 x 1.3 x 0.78 inches) Maximum Flying Time: Up to 20 minutes Charging Time: About 240 Minutes (4 hours) Weight: About 334g or 0.73 lbs (excluding battery) Drone Dimensions: 370 x 340 x 80 mm / 14.5 x 13.4 x 3.15 inches
Super Bright LED Lights for Night-Time Flying
Your Contixo F18 quadcopter drone isn’t scared of the dark! Fly it at night and enjoy the show. 4 glorious LED lights make night flying as easy as flying in the day. Your Contixo F18 will look great in the night sky.
2-Way 2.4 GHz Remote Control Transmitter for Long Distance Flying (1-Mile Range)
Provides enhanced control of the remote control transmitter up to a 1-mile radius.
Removable 7.4V 2100mAH, high-capacity rechargeable battery with energy-optimized system gives you a vastly improved flight experience. Up to 20 minutes of flight time if you disable Wi-Fi and FPV transmission, video recording, and GPS features.
Free Water-Resistant Drone Storage, Carrying Backpack (Included)
The Contixo F18 drone comes with a stylish water-resistant carrying backpack specifically designed with comfort in mind. No more lugging around a heavy box to protect your drone. With the Contixo F18 carrying bag, you can seamlessly carry all your drone parts and accessories wherever you go! Easy to carry, more practical, and suitable for your outdoor sports. Protect your items during transport in this compartment.
1- Drone Battery
8- Propeller Blades
1- Propeller Changing Tool
1- Remote Control
1- Mobile Phone Clip
1- Instruction Manual
1- Quick Start Installation Guide & 1- Coverage Card
295 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-3 of 295 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Cost is biggest. For $300 you get a drone that has GPS, return to home, FPV FHD camera, and a nice carrying bag.
2) Drone is stable - take your hand off the controls and it finds its center. Not nearly as quickly or precise as more expensive models, but this is a key feature for new pilots. It allows you to STOP.
3) Good camera quality. Okay… Not 4K, but for me that is usually overkill IHO.
4) Good fly time on a battery. I have no problem getting ~20+ minutes on a battery. But still suggest you buy at least one more!!!!
5) No issues with remote control reception. I tested ~400-500 feet, but lost sight of the drone at that point and since I did not have FPV working, I brought it home. See CON below.
6) Probably subjective, but I really like the looks of the drone.
1) Biggest issue for me is the 5G WIFI reception that supports the FPV (first person view) is HORRIBLE!!! I have tried in multiple locations and it routinely starts to have the screen freeze on me at 200+ feet. The strange part is if I stop and hover, the live feed will come back to my display – but very spotty at that point. This makes flying dangerous in my opinion and the drone should ALWAYS be in line of sight. Once again, if you are using this as a training drone, you should be doing that anyways. But for experienced pilots, this is a DEAL BREAKER!!!!
2) I wish the remote was a little more sensitive. I find it difficult to control the speed. Seems to either want to go full speed or slow.
3) No gimbals on the camera. So you get a lot of jerky video when turning. To me, that alone makes any recording unusable. Could be a personal preference.
The first and most important thing that I like about it is the fact that it has a builtin GPS. This means the quad-copter can hover at one exact spot even if that day is windy. The GPS also allows for in the Return to Home function which is super important.
Return To Home [Manual & Auto]:
When the GPS is enabled it will record the precise location of take off so the quad-copter can return to it (1) when you want it to [manually], (2) when the battery is low [automatically], and (3) when for whatever reason the quad-copter doesn't get signal from the controller [This can be due to low battery of the controller or when you accidentally fly it too far where it go out of range of the controller].
Camera & FPV:
The camera on this quad-copter is HD and provides a very sharp image/footage both when viewing it on the app as FPV (first person view) and as recorded. The also allows for you to even wear the phone in a VR headset so you get an immersive FPV. The pictures and the videos can be saved to the quad-copter SD card or saved on the internal cellphone storage.
It lasts about 15min of flying and charges in about 2-3 hours.
The bag is super useful as it's a huge hassle to take the quad-copter anywhere without it. I had other cheaper quad-copeters that didn't have bag with them and I had to try to fit in in my bag packs if I didn't want to take them on the go with their boxes. But with this bag which is not that big everything that I need for the quad-copter will be in one place and easy to take to anywhere specially since a lot of the shots I want to get are at places that require long hike or walk so I can always just wear it and hit the spot I want to take video.
This mode if enabled (switch on the controller) allows you to fly the quad-copter in way that forward stick flys it away from you and backward stick brings it close to you regardless of where the camera (the head) is pointed at.
The controller is very easy to control. It has buttons for taking picture and video, for return to home, and easy take off and landing. You can also enable the GPS and headless mode from the controller with their respective switches. But what I really like about this controller is that it has an LCD that at all times the following information: (1) GPS active channels, (2) Altitude from home point, (3) Distance from home point, (4) Remote control signal strength, (5) Controller modes (left -vs- right hand), (6) Quad-copter's battery indication, (7) Controller battery indication, (8) Photo taking icon, (9) Video taking icon, (10), Headless mode indication, (11) Return home icon
The app works very smoothly. I didn't encounter any crash. Here you can view the quad-copter camera stream live and can also record and view the pictures and video. It also allows for 180 degree flipping the footage and make the stream VR compatible.
The setting up:
The initial controller pairing was very easy as you can see in my video. And after that every time you want to fly you need to calibrate the compass which requires a vertical and horizontal counter clock rotation. I went over all of these in my video as well.