4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Balance Keyboard Wireless
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specifically designed to fit with the RollerMouse Red, Red Plus, ArmSupport Red, and RollerMouse Free3
- USB wireless connection, Compatible with Windows or Mac.
- Variable leg heights allow for positive, neutral and negative keyboard tilts
- Compact keyboard that includes full numeric pad
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Balance Keyboard was made for you and the way you work. Specifically designed to fit the RollerMouse Red, Red plus, and Free3, the Balance Keyboard puts your hands in the perfect typing and mousing position. By using Balance Keyboard with a RollerMouse, we bring you and your workstation closer together.
Will only ship in the contiguous United States (the 48 adjoining U.S. states)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second thing is the relationship with the rollermouse... Both devices are not connected. An ergonomics specialist told me to use this keyboard because it was perfect for the rollermouse, but in fact they are not connected in any way. The keyboard has nothing special and in fact you can use any keyboard with the rollermouse... no difference.
The third thing I was promised by the ergonomics specialist is that the keyboard feels like the mac keyboard... But it doesn't... not even close to it...