Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "CONTOUR DESIGN ShuttlePRO V.2" and save 19% off the $109.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
CONTOUR DESIGN ShuttlePRO V.2
- Low Return Rate: 32% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "contour shuttle pro v2"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nine of the programmable buttons have removable keycaps for easy labeling
- Inner Ring (jog) - rotates through 360 degrees and provides frame by frame control
- Outer Ring (shuttle) - rubberized and spring-loaded for fast forward & rewind functions
- Jog & Shuttle can also be used for scrolling, volume control, sequencing & more!
- Macintosh Requirements - PowerBook, iBook, iMac
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sleek innovative design, pre-configured for many of today's popular jobs, cutting-edge programmability, and ease of use... in short, the perfect marriage of form and function.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The Roxio Videowave settings did load, but would not control Videowave. Turned out it was pointing to the incorrect path/program. I used the settings to change the target application, and it works fine.
- Tested various other programs, and they work. Allthough I would probably reconfigure the ShuttlePro buttons on some.
- One review stated that it rocked slightly, and they modified the feet. I did not find this, and it sits steady on the desk.
- The manual is very basic and does not go into any depth. Many settings are not mentioned! I emailed Countour Design is they could send me the Manual. They replied they did not have a manual for the Shuttle! I searched and found one online somewhere that was very helpful with the basic configurations.
- One thing to mention for Windows 7. It states to Uninstall AVAST or Norton, install their driver, then re install your virus program! Really! based on that alone I was ready to return this, but decided to just go ahead and install the driver without following their recommendation. Well, it worked! Just make sure you do a backup first in case things go south.
Blue Iris Security Program:
It did not have settings for the 'Blue Iris security software' which was my primary intent. Not to worry. I successfully configured this for Blue Iris. The Shuttle configuration was not obvious, and I had to dig into the configuration settings and test via trial & error. These were configured via the 'Transition' settings - both in and out of each. For example, Shuttle right to speed up forward... I configured and in and out for each of the 7 positions. One to speed up when entering the shuttle position, and another to speed down when leaving the shuttle position. Did the same to the Left shuttle to speed in reverse. Works great. In many cases, the keyboard is just as good, or, easier. In others, the ShuttlePro is easier.
I've attached a configuration output, available in the SuttlePro Control Panel as an example of what I have so far.
I've tried a Logitech G13 and it wasn't very ergonomic, also too many buttons. Tried the Logitech G600 MMO mouse and I had a lot of mis-clicks and MMO mouses aren't very comfortable. I've also tried midi controllers such as the Behringer X-touch Mini as well as the very expensive Palette Gear. Both of those controllers required the use of both of my hands (one hand required too much travel between controls). I wanted my right hand free for more specific cropping work, so I have to use a mouse with my right. With the Contour, I was easily able to press all buttons and use the dials with just my left hand with hardly any travel or learning curve - thus speeding up my workflow. I still had my right hand free so I can use my mouse for quick cropping/healing/brushing. The Shuttle Pro is also very comfortable to use compared to the other devices I've tried above.
Being a PC user with Windows 10 and LR CC, I unfortunately could not try Paddy / VSCO keys / Motibodo / Pusher Labs. I'm still totally satisfied with the Contour and I don't think I'm missing out.
If you're curious, here are some of my LR CC settings:
Top buttons: Unflag, flag, paste previous, reset crop, crop tool, undo, redo, red label, enter
Left and Right buttons: Previous, Next
Jog: Up/Down (Hover over slider with mouse)
Shuttle: - / = (Set to control Exposure mainly)
Bottom buttons: Backspace, enter, copy settings, paste settings
Highly recommended. This changed the game for me.