Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on November 27, 2010
As a replacement for my 25 year-old "Mr.Coffee" under cabinet coffee maker, the contour machine fell quite short of expectation. The design is inferior to similar products. Installation was a pain. Not much space was saved under my cabinet (machine height more than expected).Only the carafe scored 7 out of 10 by expectation. I would have gladly returned the product had I purchased it locally and had the time.And by the way, the machine releases too much moisture under the cabinet.
on November 3, 2010
The coffee maker worked fine for 2 weeks and then just stopped working. I contacted the company and had to return it for replacement. It cost me $18.00 to return it and get a signiture that it was received. Now they are telling me they are not sure it has been received yet. I have a signed card showing receipt, but they have not acknowledged it yet.
on September 30, 2010
The item was wonderful. It was exactly what we wanted. And it wasn't the company's fault that it was faulty.
First, we had some difficulty with communication over late shipping, but it was worked out. We heard from Amazon telling us that the item had not been shipped by the date stated, so they were not going to process the payment at that time. Then, when the coffee pot arrived we used it only a couple of times and it quit working. We returned it and were able to communicate with the seller by e-mail. They were courteous and promptly answered our questions. We were leary about ordering a replacement, so we requested a refund. The money for the coffee pot was promptly refunded. I had FAXED the receipt for the S&H to the company requesting a refund, but we were denied. We were dissappointed to have paid over $25.00 shipping and handling and have no product. I would have had total satisfaction in spite of the problems if we had received the shipping refund also. It was just one of those Murphy's Law purchases. I am really glad that we went through Amazon because I think it was good that the company had to be accountable to them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.