|Package Dimensions||5.3 x 5.2 x 2.4 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
Contoured Washable Organic Bamboo Reusable Nursing Pads for Breastfeeding Mothers Super-Soft Waterproof Maternity Bra Pads (8 Regular+2 Overnight) +2 Free Bonus
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- CONTOURED SHAPE NATURALLY FITS, BREATHABLE NURSING PADS GOOD FOR SKIN: Unlike other pads that are "flat", these contoured nursing pads curve to your natural shape, so they're comfortable to wear and don't easily shift around in your bra or nursing top. Also, Glangels washable bamboo pads are backed with a breathable PUL fabric instead of waterproof plastic, which means your breast can also breathe.
- EXTRA SOFT SPECIAL DESIGN, SOOTHES AND COMFORT YOUR SENSITIVE NIPPLES: The reusable bamboo pads are organic , which do not generate static and do not hold smell. Moreover, the inner layer of nursing pads use the special Bamboo Velour Fabric which is the softest on Amazon. It soothes chafed or sore nipples while absorbing better than other materials, such as Organic Cotton, and Hemp fabric.
- SAVE MONEY AND SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT: Tired of constantly buying and dumping the disposable pads? Glangels reusable nursing pads are very easy to be washed and no special care needed. These eco-friendly will last for your whole breastfeeding period and significantly save breastfeeding mothers’ money.
- FREE BOUNS MULTI-PURPOSE WASHING BAG: For washing your nursing pads you just put them into your free mesh bag. This prevents them from getting lost in the laundry and when dry it is also a great way to store them. Enhanced zipper assures our washing bags will last as long as our reusable nursing pads.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We strive for 100% customer satisfaction; Order now by clicking "Add to Cart" on the upper right. If you are unsatisfied with this overnight bamboo nursing pads, we will refund your money with no questions asked
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CONTOURED SHAPE NATURALLY FITS!
Contoured nursing pads curve to your natural shape, so they're comfortable to wear and don't easily shift around in your bra or nursing top.
DETAILS MAKES DIFFERNCE!
Glangels Washable Nursing Pads use premium bamboo materials and excerllent workmanship. Our nursing pads become softer and softer after each time wash. It is all about care and it is all about quality.
COMBINATION OF 8 PAIRS OF CONTOURNED DAILY PADS+2 THICKER OVERNIGHTS NURSING PADS
TWO-IN-ONE PACK provide the complete care for the breastfeeding mom.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After realizing my breasts get extremely itchy with disposable pads, I was on the market for reusable ones. I have purchased a few different brands and I have found the Bamboobies overnight ones were the only ones that did not make me itchy. But they are pricey and I honestly don't understand how I keep loosing them. Maybe there is a thief living in my washer and dryer or my pregnancy brain is making me throw these away thinking they are disposable. Anyway. Repurchasing the bamboobies can get pricey, and they are pretty visible under clothes. I've been disappointed with off brand pads I have found on Amazon. They didn't contour to the breasts like they were advertised nor were they as soft as the bamboobies.
And then comes the glangels and completely changes my breast pad game. The softness is comparable to bamboobies, AND the contour fit makes them less visible, AND they are more affordable than the bamboobies. I have included a couple of pictures that can hopefully show how they compare. The first picture shows how the glangels contours compared to another pad that is supposed to contour. Second picture shows how the glangels fabric is comparable to bamboobies (glangels is on the top and bottom left, bamboobies is mid bottom).
The overnight glangels are more absorbent than the bamboobies because they are thicker. I easily soak through the Bamboobies in at least one breast, not with these though. These are pretty amazing.
The only thing that could make these better would be including a non meshed pouch for storage. Some off brand pads on Amazon include those with their pads and they are so handy. Also, I would have been ok with more neutral colors, or just all pads in one color to make things easier. Anyway, I highly highly recommend these! I hope this helps!
They also do a decent job of being pretty flush under your clothes, especially compared to other brands I’ve tried. They are still not as incognito as contoured disposable pads though, so that’s one reason I prefer to not wear them out of the house.
The second reason that keeps me from wearing these away from home is that I soak through them pretty often, and once they are wet, they’ll leak! I’ve had many wet bras and shirts wearing these, especially early after labor when my breasts were constantly engorged and overproducing.
They’re on the small side, though if they weren't contoured, they’d probably measure the same as non contoured breast pads. But because these are small, they sometimes don’t give me full coverage and I’ll end up with a leak.
-Super soft, even after multiple washings in hot water
-Durable, they’ve survived multiple washings a week in hot water. No fraying
-Washable, better for the environment and your wallet!
-Contour design allows them to hide under your bra better than non-contoured pads
-Not super absorbent, won’t keep you dry once wet, even a little, especially compared to disposable pads that wick the moisture away from your skin. Hard to wear out due to this.
-Small, doesn’t provide great coverage, especially if you have large breasts/areolas/nipples
-Can leak if you produce a lot of milk, or if you miss a feeding, hard to wear out of house if this is the case.
So basically these are great for casual home use, especially if you produce a good amount of milk. I go through the set in a few days now that my milk production has leveled out, but when I was overproducing, I was having to wash these daily to keep up.
I would wear these out of the house only for quick trips and I’m confident that they do a good job being inconspicuous under my clothes, but if I plan on being out for more than an hour, I will wear disposables to prevent leaks and to keep me dry.
The one set of included overnight pads are NOT contoured and are more likely to show under clothing. They are very thick. But if you leak a lot at night I think that’s probably plus. They are also soft on both sides so if you are too tired and put it in backwards, it’s no problem.
Compared to Bamboobies, they are the same diameter, a little softer on the part that touches the skin, about twice as thick, and much stiffer. I personally prefer my bamboobies overnight pass to these because they contour better and I can also use them during the day without them being obvious.