Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on April 9, 2014
This is the first stroller I bought.
Things I like:
Easy to collapse and fold
The seat can be easily turned front or rear facing with 2 small buttons
The basket underneath is large
The seat reclines all the way back, but it doesn't lay flat-the seat moves as one piece so that the angle of the hips is always in a sitting position. It looks like a comfy position.
The handle to position the seat only needs one hand and is easy to work
Easy to put the brake on-it is one large bar that you either lift or push down with your foot
I can use it on surfaces other than sidewalks, paved roads-walking through the park grass is no problem

Things I don't like:
There are only 3 seat positions
The canopy does not extend far enough
The handle that positions the seat is right behind the place baby rests head, once baby reaches a certain height - for my baby, it was 9months old. This area is not padded enough for the head and I add some padding there for comfort
The back doesn't extend high enough. Once baby is a toddler, there will be no head support
The fabric is soft, but tends to pill from wiggly legs
The bend behind the knees is not padded enough and I have concern for my baby's comfort with that edge digging into the back of his legs.
on April 8, 2015
Best thing I bought for baby. She used it every day from day one and took naps in it or on me exclusively for the first year. It's great on rough terrain, has lots of space underneath, comes with car seat adapter that I never used, and best of all adjusts forward facing or back facing and allows baby to lie down or sit up. It does not lie flat but reclines all the way back so baby is cradled with head and feet a little higher than her bottom like you are holding her. I recommend extra cushioning or blankets for little babies. The seat can be removed with baby sleeping in it if you want to move her with out the stroller. It does take two hands to remove the seat and turn it around. Reattaching it is very easy. Folding is easy. She still loves it now at 22 months old and it is still as good as new. The cup holders for parent are nice. It's easy to take up and down stairs. My only complaint is the brand stickers are cheaply done and are easily damaged when exposed to water. It doesn't affect the stroller at all, of course, but doesn't help the company's advertising. I keep this stroller at home now where we have rough terrain and keep a smaller stroller in the car for going to town.
on June 4, 2014
We searched for months for the right stroller. I just couldn't commit to spending so much on a modes stroller or britax.I finally just went with this one because it had all the features I needed. Love: how easy it is to change the direction of the seat from facing you to facing outwards. Also love how it handles. Easy to push in thick grass and uneven pavement. Big basket underneath.

Not so crazy about: the seat doesn't seem to catch fully when I position it laying back or forward. So when I put baby in it sometimes jerks back an inch or two. Not ideal for a sleeping baby.
This is a heavy stroller I can't just get it in and out with 1 hand.
The carseat frame said it would fit my graco snugride 40 seat and it doesn't latch to it. However I was skeptical it would since it's the newer click connect seat.

What I really hate: you need two hands to open or close it. My old chicco stroller was easy to fold up or let out while holding the baby in one arm. This stroller not so easy but I'm learning to adjust to it.

After a year of owning this stroller the canopy broke and won't attach to the frame correctly. Thought replacing it wouldn't be too bad however shipping for contour parts is slightly outrageous. I was going to replace the wheels as well because they aren't rolling as smooth anymore but it adds up to we'll over 50$ in just shipping costs.

Overall: Its a decent stroller for the price. If you are looking for a stroller with multiple positions, a smooth ride and you're on a budget I would say this is a great option. But not for heavy use.

*I will note that a lot of other reviewers said it was too tall for them I am 5'4 and its the perfect height not too low or high. If you're like 5'2 and under then yes it might be too high and the handle doesn't adjust. Wouldn't recommend.
on December 12, 2013
Let me start with - I don't love strollers, but we needed one for our newest little guy and I poured over amazon reviews trying to decide between this and the city mini/GT. My husband and I decided on this one, because for the price it also included the carseat adapter that we wouldn't use for very long but would need for a short time. With the other option it was another $50 added to the price. It does have a wide back wheel base - but this baby handles like a dream. I've had more expensive joggers with tube tires that needed pumping up pretty much everytime we took it out. Were no stranger to using a bike pump, but it can be a pain. I drive a Mazda CX9 and this cannot live in the back of my car because of the wide wheel base and limited space available with all seats up/in use. I have to fold one of the 3rd row seats down to get it in, but this isnt a problem since we only have 4 kids and 3 can ride in the 2nd row, or my oldest can ride in the front (He's taller than me!) We are very pleased with our purchase and if we had to do it again - we would in a heartbeat.

Pros -
The under basket is huge!
The cup holder / parent bar is lower than on most joggers - which makes it very stable.
The handlebar is padded and soft.
Folding it is easy.
Putting it together was easy, I barely needed the directions.
Handles extremely well from parking lots to stores, over curbs and uneven pavement, even without front wheel locked.
Super large sun shade.
Comes with the infant seat adapter.
Reversible seat! I love this and honestly this was a huge selling point for us.

Cons -
It has a wide wheel base, that while handling is awesome due to it - its a bit big for most cars. It will fit in the trunk of my husbands car, or the back seat, but it doesn't fit in the available space I have in my SUV without giving up at least one third row seat.
on March 1, 2014
I live in an established neighborhood with "mature" sidewalks--the large wheels on this stroller make it easy to get over curbs and big cracks or poorly snow-cleared areas. I love how I can either put my carseat on it or use the stroller's seat. It is easy to switch the seat with the carseat adapter, and also easy to install the seat or flip it around. All reclining adjustments with the seat are a breeze! I LOVE how big the basket is--it can hold the diaper bag, two large stroller blankets, my coat, my hat, my gloves--all without spilling over. Finally, this stroller handles like a dream. My two year old niece can even "drive". This stroller includes many options that must be purchased separately with other, more expensive strollers (like the City Jogger Mini), such as the parent cup holder tray, the carseat adapter, a cupholder for the kiddo, and the bar that goes across the seat. I was able to put this together without my hubby's help. Some sites list this as a jogging stroller....eh...only if you're using it on smooth asphalt. On a sidewalk the bumps from the expansion gaps in the concrete will rattle your kid's bones. You need pneumatic bicycle tires for that.

Trade-off: the large wheels can take up a lot of space. This makes it difficult to fit it in some cars' trunks. (But the large wheels enable the stroller to conquer rougher paths)
Only complaint: the canopy could be bigger
on October 4, 2013
No stroller has every single feature I want, but this one has most of them. The only feature it doesn't have that I'd like, is an adjustable handle bar (I am 5'0" and my husband is 6'6"). Beyond that, its my favorite stroller (and even though its a tad short, my husband doesn't mind pushing it. The first stroller I bought was a Chicco Cortina. While I enjoyed that stroller, I found it bulky and a bit unweildy. I got tired of lugging it around and it showed wear and tear really quick. As my son grew, we sold the Chicco and got a Peg Pereggio SI for around town (a light weight stroller). And while it works great (really great), I sometimes missed a full size stroller. I saw the Countours Options 3 at a park playdate and was intrigued by its design. It is wide, yet short in length. The child can face forward or backward, which is a feature I regretted not paying attention to when I bought the Chicco. I loved that the child could recline 180 degrees when they fell asleep and that I can quickly push the brake down instead of going from wheel to wheel to wheel like I did on the Chicco. I also loved the nice canopy, the clean lines of the design, and the fact that the basket underneath was easy to get in and out of. My absolute favorite feature is that it is an absolute breeze to fold. You simply pull up on the red pullys and it just comes together beautifully with little effort (unlike the battle I had with the Chicco). The only thing that worried me was the size. Since it is a wide stroller, while it folds flat, it does take up a lot of space. I drive a Ford Focus and it undoubtedly fills the trunk. I can put things on top of it (like groceries or shopping bags) but it needs to be empty for me to get it in and out. I decided to sacrifice my trunk to this stroller because other than the size, its perfect. This is a great stroller to use jogging and hiking, or around town (even though I prefer to use my lightweight Peg if I'm going into a crowded store or coffeeshop). My only wish is that they made a tandem jogging stroller version for when baby #2 comes along.
on September 6, 2012
We've had this stroller for over 3 months. Yes it was a beast to put together with unhelpful instructions according to my husband, but at least we only have to do it once! :) We were missing some hardware in the box, so we contacted Kolcraft. They sent us the spare parts, although I think it would've been better for them to send priority, considering we couldn't finish putting it together until the pieces arrived. It took over a week. Thankfully we didn't "need" the stroller yet (baby was just born) so it wasn't an issue. Also, the instructions are not in the box! We had to download them and print from the company website. We were told they don't include paper instructions. That was a little odd.

ANYWAY, the stroller itself is very nice. For the price, it is very sturdy and we get a lot of compliments on it. We mostly use the carseat adapter with our Chicco Keyfit30 seat. We have to be sure the red safety strap on the adapter is rather tight to feel confident that the seat will stay secured. It appeared a little wobbly at first but it seems well made and I don't worry about the seat falling or anything as long as the strap is tight. Sometimes we choose to use the stroller seat which we love to put in the rear facing position. Our 3 month old doesn't like to face out yet and seems happier when he can see us!

Yes this is a rather "heavy" stroller (at about 27 lbs) and takes up quite a bit of space even when folded. We have a 2003 Toyota Camry and it fits, but takes up most of the trunk space.

Pros:
Works well for tall people. We don't kick the brake bar and the handlebar is a comfortable height. (We are 5'7" and 5'11")
Love the cupholders and tray. Perfect for keys & phone.
Tight turning radius
Comfortable handlebar
Easy to maneuver & sturdy
Large basket
Folds easily (but you need both hands)
Newborn can lay in the stroller seat since it reclines

Cons:
Large (may or may not be a con, depending on your preference)
I haven't figured out how to fold the stroller with the seat attached. I always have to take the seat completely off and store it on top or beside the stroller in the trunk. You can fold it with the carseat adapter still attached, though, as long as the adapter is collapsed.
The wide-set wheels sometimes catch on store displays or clothing racks. Once you get used to the size it's not really a problem unless you are regularly having to get through tight spaces.
The red fabric on the seat doesn't seem very "nice", but I haven't had an issue with it.
You can't remove the seat fabric and wash it, but I also don't know if other strollers do that either.
The sunshade doesn't cover much. You may need a shade extension or put a thin blanket over it until you're out of the direct sun.
I'm concerned about the brake using plastic parts but it is still working just fine... if anything changes I'll be sure to update!

We have only been using this from newborn - 3 months old so I don't know how it works with a bigger and heavier kid.
on August 31, 2013
Bought this stroller for a beach trip next summer, but wanted plenty of time in case it wasn't what I wanted. My daughter loves it. She took a nap in it as soon as I had it assembled when we were trying it in the house. This stroller is used for a 17 mo old who is 20 lbs and 34" tall. We are 5' 9" - 6' and the handle is the perfect height. I have an Eddie Bauer Trailmaker and a Graco readytogrow lx and needed something I could gate check at the airport.

PRO:
--Great price. Got it on sale for $130.
--3 wheels - Ultimate maneuverability. Pivots in a 3 foot circle with one hand.
--Great balance. I was worried about tipping but it is VERY hard to get on its side.
--Reversible seat. This seat also bounces which is perfect for a fussy baby.
--Adjustable calf support. Foot rest is about 4" deep.
--Brakes both wheels at once. Huge no flat tires.
--HUGE basket. nice padded seat.

CON:
--Belly bar - Not sure if it could be replaced with a snack tray. Rotates with seat when reclined and is very high. almost shoulder height on my daughter.
--Collapse took some trial and error. Front wheel must be in swivel position and turned sideways or it will jam on the brake bar and not collapse right.
--Seat is short. My daughter's head is at the top of the seat so a taller child may not be comfortable.
--No snack tray and child cup holder is to the side, so younger children might not reach it.

Overall this is a great stroller. It handles well and is very roomy. Just don't think that the full recline with the adjustable leg will equal a bassinet. The butt portion of the seat is rigid and does not lie flat with the back and feet so the child is still bent at the hips. If you have a compact car this may not be a good choice.
on November 30, 2013
After a lot of researching different strollers, this one was the best I could find in my price range. I loved all the great reviews it got but I do agree with the negatives on it. It is rather bulky and difficult to squeeze into a trunk. I have a Trailblazer and I have to put groceries on top of it. They advertise that it is lightweight, but that's a far cry from the truth. It's not horribly heavy, but lifting it to put it into a trunk isn't as "lightweight" as I imagined. Putting it together out of the box was 2 horrible hours I'll never get back. The directions (and pictures) were absolutely horrible to follow. My son loves to ride in it and I LOVE that he can sit forward or sit the opposite way and look at me. It is a rough ride if you are walking on the sidewalk, but if you are in the store it is okay. It's easy to collapse which is nice. I like that it reclines but I wish that the seat went straight up. It is a little reclined at the furthest up position, so my son has to hold onto the bar sometimes to sit up straight. Overall, we like it and it was worth the money!
on April 1, 2015
best stroller I ever owned. and I've owned 3 previous travel systems. I use this every day. it fits nicely in the trunk of my minivan, in a matter of 3 seconds I have it out and ready to go.
*Love the reversible seat
*love the parent tray
*love the look
*love the car seat adaptor (included)
*now has an available shopping basket and child tray (DOES FIT THIS MODEL!) for about $20 each
*Kolcraft customer service was amazing, I also have the double stroller. But for some reason the last time I called it seems like "contours" has it's own customer service now, and I wasn't impressed. They were no help to tell me if the child tray fits on this model, but I ordered it and it does.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.