Contraband Black Label 1055 Classic Knee Wraps for Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, and Crossfit
|Price:||$18.99 - $39.99|
- SOLD AS A PAIR - This product is sold as a pair (2 knee wraps) and the package will include the wraps for your left and right leg.
- LIGHT - High stretch/soft cotton designed to support 0 - 225 pounds total (barbell weight).
- MEDIUM - Medium stretch/soft cotton designed to support 135 - 315 pounds total (barbell weight).
- HEAVY - Low stretch/hard cotton designed to support 225 - 585 pounds total (barbell weight).
- EXTREME - Super-Low stretch/very hard cotton designed for 405 pounds (barbell weight) or more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These wraps help support the knees during heavy lifting or injury recovery. By applying tension, the wraps help reduce the weight applied to the body when the material is stretched. This allows the athlete to lift heavier weight and support the knee during training.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not my first purchase from this company and I have been extremely happy with every purchase from them. I have been powerlifting since 2011, I’ve held a few state records in the squat in various federations. My first time using these I hit a huge PR hitting a 585lb raw back squat with these wraps.
• These wraps are stiffer than my titan signature gold knee wraps, I am completely serious. These are my new favorite max/competition wraps. (not to mentions $15 cheaper than Titans....)
• They are stiff to the point that I couldn’t wrap myself as tight as I would have liked to get the maximum tension out of them, almost needed a training partner to wrap my knees for me.
• At the end of the wrap there is a rubber logo similar to the wrist wraps, and if used correctly it can be easier to pull the wrap tight on the last pull locking the wrap in place.
• They really helped out of the hole as evident by helping me hit a huge personal record
• They are only available in 2m so if you compete in a fed that allows 2.5 or 3, you may want a longer wraps.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they come out with a longer wrap soon. I said the same about the wrist wraps and then a few weeks later they came out with a 36” wrist wrap. Kudos to Contraband for not settling and striving to keep improving their line to fit everyone’s needs and not just cater to one group of lifters. Bottom line, the extreme wraps are some serious wraps for serious squatters. If you are not at that level yet, I really like the heavy/2-stripe wraps for a training wrap or for squatters in the mid range. I train with a female powerlifter and I suggested the heavy wraps to her and she loves them. Either way, you won't regret your purchase from Contraband!!!!
My only complaint is I wish they were a bit longer so I could get another loop around the knee (I'm 5'6", 165lb) so may be a little short for big guys.
At first it was tough getting used to wrapping them since I'm used to the extra half a meter, but I quickly for used to it. These wraps are very good and provide as much support as any 2.5 meter wraps I have used. I found them surprisingly comfortable given how much support they gave.