Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
18 LB Contrac Blox Rodent Control Rodenticide Kills Mice & Rats
|Price:||$81.04 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ~~For Sale By PestControlPross ~~ See My Amazon Store for Other Pest & Rodent Control Products!!
- Active Ingredient: Bromadiolone .005% ~~ Target pests: rodents ~~ For use in: If unopened and sealed, product will last 2-3 years if kept away from extreme temperatures. Once opened, should last a year in normal conditions.
- Application: Recommend changing bait out every 40-60 days if not eaten. Very cold or warm temperatures will mold or sour the bait faster. Yield: 18 lb. pail contains about 288 blox. (28 gram ea) 2 x 3/4 inch blox
- Pet safe: Contrac is LESS toxic to non-target animals in both primary and secondary poisoning situations than other single-feeding baits. An antidote, Vitamin K1 is readily available and there is a time factor for treatment.
- PestControlPross is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Pest Control Pros can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
JT Eaton 166004 709-PN Bait Block Rodenticide Anticoagulant Bait, Peanut Butter Flavor, For Mice and Rats (9 lb Pail of 144)
MOTOMCO Jaguar Mouse and Rat Bait Chunx/Pail, 9-Pound
JT Eaton 709-AP Bait Block Rodenticide Anticoagulant Bait, Apple Flavor, For Mice and Rats (Pail of 144)
Tomcat All Weather Bait Chunx, 4 Lb
Protecta LP Rat Bait Station
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Solutions Pest & Lawn||Amazon.com||Feeders Grain & Supply||Amazon.com||Feeders Grain & Supply||Solutions Pest & Lawn|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 12.35 x 11.35 in||11 x 11 x 10 in||10 x 10 x 10 in||11 x 11 x 10 in||10 x 10 x 10 in||13.6 x 9.1 x 3.35 in|
Contrac All-weather Blox Rodenticide is a multi-edged, single feeding Rat and Mouse bait. It is formulated with an optimal blend of food grade ingredients and low wax to yield a highly palatable, weatherable bait that is very attractive to rodents. Secondary poisoning is very minimal with Contrac and an antidote to the poison (vitamin K1) is readily available. We recommend placing the blox in tamper resistant bait stations to protect the bait from non-target animals such as dogs and cats. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE!!! This Bait MUST be put inside a Bait Station. (see Pestcontrolpros amazon store for bait stations)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two weeks ago we placed bait stations in the attic, basement, under appliances, high traffic areas our dog could not access and FINALLY progress! Putting Contrac inside the house wiped out the vast majority leaving only a few survivors. I've moved a few bait stations around confident they'll soon eat from our dining establishments if they haven't already. Fortunately, we haven't found/smelled any within our living space, though we aren't able to search the whole attic for carcasses. There is a large amount left so I plan on keeping a few Lg Protecta Stations baited outside to help prevent any future invasions. It was worth every dime for our situation!
I bought this for my sister in Fla she lives by a canal the RATS were eating her house up I send her a bucket of this she could not believe it in 2 weeks NO MORE RATS