- Series: Concentrate
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (September 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198729723
- ISBN-13: 978-0198729723
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,235,105 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Contract Law Concentrate: Law Revision and Study Guide 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jill Poole, Associate Dean (Faculty and Quality), Aston Business School and Head of Aston Law and Professor of Commercial Law, Aston University
Jill Poole is Professor of Law and Associate Dean at Aston University. She is author of Textbook on Contract Law, Casebook on Contract Law, and co-author of Contract Formation and Letters of Intent.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now