- Series: Concentrate
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (September 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198729723
- ISBN-13: 978-0198729723
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,064,724 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Contract Law Concentrate: Law Revision and Study Guide 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jill Poole, Associate Dean (Faculty and Quality), Aston Business School and Head of Aston Law and Professor of Commercial Law, Aston University
Jill Poole is Professor of Law and Associate Dean at Aston University. She is author of Textbook on Contract Law, Casebook on Contract Law, and co-author of Contract Formation and Letters of Intent.