- Series: Press Monograph
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: SPIE Publications; 1 edition (December 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0819434965
- ISBN-13: 978-0819434968
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.8 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,507,730 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Contrast Sensitivity of the Human Eye and Its Effects on Image Quality (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM72) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Peter G.J. Barten is an independent consultant with a special emphasis on image quality. He graduated in physics from the Technical University of Delft, Netherlands, and oversaw the development of color CRTs at Philips in Eindhoven. In 1999 he received a Ph.D. from the Technical University of Eindhoven. He has written numerous technical papers and a chapter on electron optics in the ''TV & Video Engineer's Reference Book.''