Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 230 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 239 reviews
on August 24, 2017
If you have a flea problem buy this and the permethrin and mix together!

My family and I recently moved to a Heavy wooden area, we then decided to get a puppy three weeks later and that's when I started seeing one or two fleas here and there. Though the puppy stayed inside he did go outside to do his business and that's when we started seeing more and more. We started seeing 17 fleas a day, my wife was covered in bites her entire feet her ankles her calves covered they were everywhere. my dog was given medicine after medicine and would still have fleas on him. We tried demon insecticide, we tried Nygard, we tried other insecticides recommended by Feedstore stores and nothing worked. I came on here and did some research and found people where mixing this and Permethrin and It worked. So I purchased both and we sprayed the inside of the house and the outside. Now I didn't see anywhere if you could spray the inside of the house but I was desperate. IT WORKED!!! The pest company was going to charge us $568 for one spray for the outside and inside of our home. I'm so glad we purchased this it saved us! The first spray we saw about one or two in a weeks time so I sprayed again. Now I spray every week to stay on top of it. When spraying I let it dry 6 hours before my family and I enter the premises again. I don't clean it up afterwards it has to stay in the floors meaning don't mop you can vacuum but don't mop we did this and realized we where just cleaning up what we sprayed. It's been a week in our 3 month journey where we have not even seen one! Thank you to this product.
on January 19, 2013
If you have fleas, get this and only this! i had a long term infestation I simply couldn't get rid of. My whole house was inundated, even to the point I could feel them jump on me while sleeping. It was awful! I tried DE, flea sprays, powders, bombs, anything I could find locally.

I finally did some reading on IG regulator and decided anything to help this go away. After one treatment on my carpets and furniture (doesn't stain), I was flea free on day #8. It stops fleas from reproducing, so don't expect it to work on the first day, it takes 7 days for the flea life-cycle to complete. On day 8-10 you will notice something awesome.. nothing! No fleas will be left alive, as the entire generation will no longer be able to reproduce.

I applied this over a year ago and have to find a single flea in my house single day #8. I would hug whoever invented this stuff if I could. This stuff is magic in a bottle.

Go no further, buy this and a small pump sprayer right now! You will thank me (and the makers of it) forever, trust me.
0Comment| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2017
I run storage facilities, and people are constantly moving in and out, bringing in and out roaches....This helps me really nip infestations as soon as they try to move them in! I mix in a gallon sprayer and add Viper and it works like a charm....I also do a smaller amount in a spray water bottle to give to my tenants to take home, or spray all their things with....I also use in my own home to avoid getting any
on September 10, 2016
Used this in addition to permethrin for exterminating my apartment. I recently chose to move to an apartment community that had reviews of having pest problems. Crazy, I know. But the price was right and so was the space and the amenities. So I ordered this and the permethrin and the lawn and garden sprayer and got to work. I sprayed before I moved my family in and within 30-45 days of being in. I have only seen a few small spiders here and there and one house centipede! No fleas, no roaches, or anything like that (those are complained about here within the community). After the second spraying I haven't seen anything at all. I'm very happy and comfortable. I sprayed outside my unit and my patio and the bush in front of my home that holds nothing but spiders and I'm quite pleased. I even sprayed all the window sills so that I may comfortably crack a window without worrying about whats going to crawl in. Now I may not have needed this but I didn't want to risk it. I'd rather be safe then sorry, I don't do bugs very well. I go into anaphylaxis after a bed bug bite so I purchased this to stop any potential "tenants" in my apartment at all stages.
on November 26, 2016
Had a real issue with fleas this year, so I figured I would try this. I mixed 1 oz of this and 1 oz Bifen I/T with a gallon of water in a bleach sprayer. Sprayed carpet, furniture, floors. Poof! No more fleas, worked fast.
on May 2, 2015
I began using this product twice a year after getting a flea infestation which took months, many dollars and use of poisons to get rid off. That was five years ago and, between it and the monthly treatments on the dog and cat, I have not had a return of the problem. The vet says that the IG Regulator application is unnecessary if I keep up the treatments on the pets, but I greatly prefer to put my money on prevention. I don't like living with blood sucking insects.
on June 7, 2015
Excellent product,works instantly and is very effective. I used with my shampoo machine and got excellent results in my carpet.
also sprayed everything with it and we are bugs free. If you have a lot of fleas this works excellent.
on July 15, 2017
If you're hosting some unwelcome guest this stuff is the ticket. One bottle will treat a good sized house a few times over. Add one oz to one gallon of water and spray anywhere you see them critters and you'll notice the numbers dropping in a week or two. Will not kill on contact but it will keep them from reproducing.

Also used advion bait stations and some trapper insect traps (sticky traps)

No more bugs! Very happy. Recommend for anyone that has tried everything else
on August 1, 2017
I used this but I have SO MANY ANTS that it only stopped some not all. Ordered a different kind & resprayed. Now it's better. This might be good if the house is not inundated with ants. If you have as many as I have you might be better getting a harder product or call a professional.
on February 18, 2017
Works Great when mixed with Viper. No more fleas or bugs.