- Save 10% on MX3 Backlit Air Mouse when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Dupad Story. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code PKC2RHAF. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on MX3 Voice Air Mouse when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Dupad Story. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code D39H8EG9. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Dupad Story. Enter code N393Y2E2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Dupadstory G20S Voice Remote Control,2.4G Wireless Voice Control Sensing Air Remote Mouse with IR Learning Best for PC HTPC IPTV Android TV Box
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Connections||Infrared, Radio Frequency|
|maximum range||10 Meters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Voice input】Our air remote mouse built-in microphone which can chat with friends or input words via voice.Please note that the Voice Search Function doesn't works like Alexa Voice Remote, it can’t across app. Only works for the built-in voice input search box or apps.
- 【3 in 1 Air Remote Mouse】2.4G Air mouse + 6-Axis Gyroscope+IR remote learning mouse.
- 【 Wireless connection】2.4GHz wireless connection via a USB receiver, plug and play, you can snuggle on the sofa and enjoy long-range wireless control up to 10 meters / 32.8ft.
- 【Convenient to Use】18 keys air remote mouse, easy to control volume, page up / down, Mouse left / right, etc. Just sit back on your couch and enjoy.
- 【Widely compatible】Compatible with almost all android device(which have USB input):Smart TV, Android TV box, mini PC, HTPC. Supports System: Linux, Android 2.x, Android 4.x, Win 2000, Win vista, Win7 32, Win7 64, Win8 32, Win8 64, MAC OS X.(2xAAA battery not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
[ Voice Search Function ]
Our air remote mouse built-in microphone which can chat with friends or input words via voice.it can’t across app. Only works for the built-in voice input search box or apps.
Analog cursor which makes your positioning click more precise.
2.4G transmission up to 10m.
Plug and play, and free from installing driver.
Specially designed for Android system to realize human-computer interactions comprehensively.
Applicable to: Smart TV, Android TV box, mini PC, HTPC.
Supports System: Linux, Android 2.x, Android 4.x, Win 2000, Win vista, Win7 32, Win7 64, Win8 32, Win8 64, MAC OS X.
The usb receiver into the computer usb interface. Wait for the computer to automatically download and install a good driver to use.
- Transmission method: 2.4G RF wireless
- Sensors: 6 axis Gyroscope
- Number of keys: 18
- Range: >10m / 32.8ft
- Battery Type: AAA*2 (no included)
- Material: ABS Plastic and silicone
- Size: 160*43*1.5mm / 0.52*0.14*0.01ft
- Weight: 47.5g / 0.1 lb
1 X Remote Control (not including the battery)
1 X USB Receiver
1 X Instruction manual
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The air gesture feature works well, too, but honestly we never use it. Navigating with the arrow keys is easier, especially for kids.
My Shield TV is in an elevated cabinet, and I noticed reception issues with the USB receiver plugged into the back of the Shield, so I got a little 6-inch USB extension cable which moved the remote receiver out toward the front and now the remote works perfectly all over the living room.
My only complaint is that the battery door is super tight and I thought I was going to break it getting it off. Hopefully I don't have to change the batteries very often. :-)
If you have a Shield TV (or any device that needs a remote) definitely give this one a try!
I was coping with Google's terrible Android TV Remote app for a while. What a piece of junk. But a Nvidia Shield TV replacement remote was simply too expensive. Then I found this guy, the G20S. People said that even the voice input worked. I was sceptical, but it was cheap enough to just try.
Boy was I surprised when I got it. Sure, it's not a sleek as the original. It's bulkier and completely made of plastic. But it feels well made, high quality. Good click points and a nice weight. Actually, it feels better in the hand than the original. It does not pair with Bluetooth and does not come with software updates, but with the tiny USB dongle it was plug and play and maybe much easier to set up than the original.
Here comes the really big deal: not only does the voice control work flawlessly. It has dedicated volume buttons (not this finicky touch bar). And it has a menu key that works well with Kodi. I didn't see much much use for the air mouse, but it's a nice feature that works with the Shield TV.
Completely blown away by the value here. Super happy with the purchase. Just ordered a 2nd one for my brother. :)
Also - Nvidia just released a new remote with their 2019/2020 Shield. For an extra $15 you can get an improved Nvidia remote ... I might have done that if the option was there for me, but it wasn't.
I don't feel that 12+ ft. away is an unreasonable distance to cover, since we have no issues with the Harmony remote or our cable box remote. Yes, the backlit keys are nice for nighttime viewing, but it's not worth the hassle of the low coverage on the remote. We've gone back to using an old remote without the backlit keys, but has full coverage of the living room.
PS: for those who are wondering, I've tried using the dongle from the other remote (since the 2 look pretty much identical), but the backlit one refuses to pair with it.
I still haven't found the Mi Box remote. Maybe it slipped into an alternate dimension or turned into an autobot and walked away or something.
Anyway, it works great and even works as a gyro air mouse. My only minor complain about this thing is that the air mouse is turned on and off with the press of the mouse button. I'd much rather the remote function as an air mouse while HOLDING the mouse activation button rather than toggling on and off. It would make the remote much, much easier to use as a mouse. It does use a USB dongle, which is nice because it registers as a USB mouse/keyboard and virtually any device you connect it to will be able to work with it if it works with a mouse/keyboard. No complaints, super happy.
Top reviews from other countries
Using an air mouse can be a bit tricky until you get used to it. Once mastered though, they are quite accurate. Remember to keep your thumb on the OK button as this become the left mouse click button. Trying to find it once the pointer is where you want it on the screen you can be sure it will have moved before you can press the button. I like the way the buttons click when pressed giving you feedback that the button has been pressed successfully.
The controller is set up for use with Kodi but it's capable of controlling other software too, from Android, iOS or Windows. Having an alpha numeric keyboard on the back of the controller makes life much easier than trying to use an on screen keyboard. The only minor complaint I would have is that some keys have an alternative function which is printed in blue and these don't light up with the backlight.
Installation is straight forward. Simply push the little receiver dongle into a spare USB socket and the controller will pair itself automatically.
The four coloured buttons and the TV button are programmable. They can learn from other remote controls. The procedure is a little long-winded but it works. Just remember that the remote you're learning from has to be pointed closely to the top of the controller for it to learn.
I paid £11 for this controller which isn't a bad price and I'm pleased overall with it.
I hope you found my review helpful.
Si collega alla tv il ricevitore usb, si imposta, e ha tutte le funzioni sia per il televisore, che per la smart tv. La retroilluminazione è comodissima: si preme il tasto a forma di lampadina e si illumineranno i tasti del telecomando o della tastiera in base a come si gira il telecomando (ovvero quale parte sarà rivolta verso l'alto.
Si alimenta tramite due batterie AAA ministilo, non in dotazione e duplica quasi alla perfezione i comandi del telecomando originale. Si può anche passare da tv a smart box, nel caso sia necessario.
Ho trovato eccezionale la funzione del mouse: si pigia il tasto mouse, ovvero la freccetta, e si muove il telecomando. Il telecomando, tramite l'accellerometro integrato, riuscirà a riprodurre a schermo il movimento del mouse con una precisione incredibile. Molto più comodo della soluzione con trackpad. Inoltre si può anche cambiare la precisione del mouse (o i DPI, come preferite chiamarli) per avere un movimento più rapido o preciso nel caso la vostra tv sia più grande o più piccola.
Consigliato a tutti i possessori di box android, tv android o smart tv
Diese Air Mouse hat sehr schwammige und labile Tasten. Mann muss schon sehr fest und tief hinein drücken, bis man an einen Druckpunkt kommt. Dabei "schwimmt" die Taste auf den Weg in die Tiefen des Gehäuses. Einfach grässlich diese Haptik!
Auch das Batteriefach ist nicht leicht korrekt zu schließen. Immer schaut eine Seite leicht über die Kante raus, so dass man mehrmals das Fach öffnen und das Fach schwerfällig in die Schienen einführen muss. Naja damit könnte ich ja noch leben, da man das nicht offt machen muss aber das mit den schwammigen Tasten fühlt sich ja schon fast "eklig" an. Außerdem gebe ich solchen Tasten kein einzigen Monat bis sie sicher nicht mehr funktionieren.
Außerdem: Das billig wirkende Plastikgehäuse fühlt sich sehr billig an und klingt auch noch billig hohl wenn man es auf den Tich ablegt.....uhää...
Ob die Air Mouse funktioniert habe ich erst gar nicht getestet, sondern gleich wieder eingepackt und in die Retour geschickt!
Folgende Kriterien sollte eine Air Mouse Fernbedingung erfüllen:
- Kein Plastikgehäuse. zumindest kein so dünnes und hohles Plastik. Metallgehäuse wäre wünschenswert
- Keine schwammigen Tasten. Tasten müssen einen knackigen festen und sicheren Druckpunkt haben
- beleuchtete Tasten vorne und hinten
- Ziffern-/Zahlen Block! Nummernblock! (Es gibt tatächlich noch TV Schauer die gerne durch die Sender zappen/schalten/springen!)
- Akku statt Batterien, damit man die Air Mouse auch mal schnell mit dem USB Kabel aufladen kann, falls man keine AAA Baterien im Haushalt hat.
The back light feature is Fab, turning over the remote activates the keyboard
& lights.. Flip over deactivates the keyboard and allows the front to be operational! The only thing it doesn't seem to do is turn on and off the device which means you'd still have to have your original remote near by to operate - other than that it's Great!! 5 stars - plus speedy delivery -