- Series: Controlled Reproduction in Farm Animals (Book 3)
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: CABI; First edition (December 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0851991165
- ISBN-13: 978-0851991160
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 0.8 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#17,018,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1021 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Reproductive Medicine & Technology
- #2432 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive Medicine & Technology
- #3420 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Veterinary Medicine > General
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Controlled Reproduction in Farm Animals Series First Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Provides ample information for increasing worldwide efficiency of cattle and buffalo production systems. The global perspectives and geographic identity of the many original contributions cited were impressive. . . . The author is to be commended for this remarkable assembly of new practical information. This extremely valuable resource is fairly priced and `must reading' for veterinarians and others interested in cattle and buffalo reproduction." --Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Ian Gordon, Professor of Animal Husbandry, University College, Dublin (Emeritus).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|