|Item Weight||8.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.99 x 5.16 x 2.13 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||DC 10-50V 60A|
Consider these available items
Motor Controller, DROK PWM DC Motor Speed Controller 10-50V 60A High Power HHO RC Driver PWM Controller Module 12V 24V 48V 3000W Extension Cord with Switch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Parameter: DROK DC motor controller operating voltage range is DC 10-50V, max rated current is 60A, control power range is 0.01-3000W, working temperature range of -20℃-40℃.
- High-end Configuration: Our motor driver control board uses PWM modulation system to adjust light & speed. In addition, it is designed with radiators to doing heat dissipation created by MOS tube.
- Convenient Speed Control: With wires to connect potentiometer and regulation switch to control the speed, it is convenient to use.
- Low Quiescent Current: our speed regulation module is designed with low quiescent current 0.04A(When the working voltage is DC10V-50V, the quiescent current cannot exceed 40mA).
- Wide Application: our motor driver control board can be applied to universal DC brush motor speed regulation; car motor speed regulation; production line conveyor belt speed regulation; electronic fan speed regulation etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Universal DC brush motor speed regulation.C
- ar motor speed regulation.P
- roduction line conveyor belt speed regulation, pipe exhaust fan speed regulation, etc.
- DC light dimmer, DC heater tempering.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've tried all three of them, and though others might have neat features such as an LED display of the percentage output, or a reverse button, this simple unit happens to dissipate the least amount of heat.
I end up keeping this unit to drive my 40lb trolling motor which has a 50A draw.
Used it hard for two days while fishing with no issues. It also does not cause interference to my fish finder whose transducer is installed on the trolling motor. The remote control is a great asset when navigating while trolling with several rods.
I tried the power resistor setup with another (analog) speed controller - that lasted about 2-3 weeks before it smoked. The Amperage specs on that controller were "highly optimistic". The seller to his credit refunded my money.
I decided to replace the analog controller with this controller. I figured a PWM controller like this one would deal with the high current and harsh environment better.
I was right.
I built a box for the circuit board and mounted it inside my dashboard and connected up the wires. I couldn't be happier. It doesn't even get warm at either low or high fan speeds. I have been using it daily for almost a year.
Next step is to mount the speed-controller's potentiometer in my dash where the old fan speed knob used to fit.
Overall very well designed and constructed. Really is in line with the quality I've come to expect from DROK products. Great little brushed motor controller would work for endless applications.