3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Xbox One Controller Battery Pack, 1200mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery [2-Pack] for Xbox One/Xbox One X/Xbox One S Wireless Controller with 5ft Micro USB Charging Cable, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Join Prime to save $4.20 on this item|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.36 x 0.79 x 0.39 inches|
|Item Weight||0.35 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Compatibility】- The Xbox One Battery Pack can compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S wireless controllers perfectly.
- 【LED Indicated Cable】- The micro USB charging cable has a LED indicator to show the charging status. Red - Charging; Blue - Full Charged. Protect batteries from overcharge.
- 【Full Charged Time】- Fully charged in under 4-hour could have a very good play time with the 1200mAh. Say goodbye to AA disposable batteries.
- 【Xbox One Play and Charge Kit】- The package includes 2 pcs 1200mAh rechargeable Ni-MH batteries, 2 pcs 5ft micro USB charging cable and 2 pcs battery cover.
- 【Support】- You may contact us via amazon email immediately if there is any issue during usage, we are always here standby your side.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How to use our xbox one controller battery pack?
Battery Insert Controller
Close The Cover
When the led turn red to be blue,the battery charge full.
Fully charging time: under 4 hours.
Special Cable With Instruct Led
Micro Cable:60.2 Inch.
Move more convenience.
Compare with similar items
YAEYE Ni-MH Battery for Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X Wireless Controller
Compatible With : Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X Controller
Product Features :
Keep your Xbox One controller charged-up so you are always ready to strike the winning point
You can play and charge simultaneously; The LED indicator of cable glows red when charging and blue when fully charged
Powerful and g life Ni-MH rechargeable battery
Fully charging time: under 4 hours
Compact size and lightweight, very easy to store and carry
How to install the battery?
We suggest that you could fit the battery to controller follow below steps:
1. Place the battery on the controller, leaving a small gap
2. Snap into place
3. Verify that the controller turns on
Note: It is important that the battery is inserted in the correct direct and orientat, please check carefully.
2 x 1200mAh Rechargeable Battery
2 x Micro USB Charging Cable
2 x Battery Cover
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first batch of batteries were defective. The seller sent me a new pair of batteries and they are awesome. They charge quickly and last long. The company saw something wrong and made it right.
Charging takes two hours or more depending on the current battery charge. The charger itself lasts me a good 4 or 5 hours. A shame the battery is 'fully charged' at 80%...(haven't tried the other one that came with it)
Don't what to worry about charging? Just plug your xbone controller in without the battery and play like normal.