- Save 50% on EasySMX Wooden Earphone when you purchase 1 or more Any Items offered by EasySMX. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 EasySMX 2.4G Wireless Game Controller free when you purchase 5 or more EasySMX EG-C3071 Wired USB Game Controller offered by EasySMX. Enter code SDPDJO8K at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on EasySMX EG-C3071 Wired USB Game Controller offered by EasySMX when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code AJYRPIZW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on EasySMX ESM-9100 Wired game Controller when you purchase 1 or more EasySMX EG-C3071 Wired USB Game Controller offered by EasySMX. Enter code 55KXHWA6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 ★★★ EasySMX Kids Headset ★★★ free when you purchase $100.00 or more of Any Items offered by EasySMX. Enter code BIHHLS4Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
PC PC3 Wired Game Controller, EasySMX Joystick with Dual-Vibration Feedback for PC/PS3/TV Box/Android Phones (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Compatible Operating Systems】Support PC Windows XP/7/8/10, Play Station 3/TV box/Android (the device must fully support OTG function). Do not support Xbox 360/Xbox One/Mac/iOS
- 【Ergonomic design】Grips and contours have been designed to fit your hands more comfortably and provides a more comfortable gaming experience
- 【Dual-vibration】The dual-vibration feedback function makes games more exciting and thrilling. The controller vibration can be turned on and off in game settings
- 【USB Plug and Play】Extension cable connection and multiple platform use, PC games supporting Xinput mode/mobile games supporting Android mode/Play Station 3
- 【Adequate buttons with good flexibility】D-pad provides greater precision and is responsive to directional movements; Flexible buttons make you play in total comfort and convenience
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EasySMX Wired USB Game Controller
Comfortable Game Experience
- Responsive Buttons
- Black and White for Your Choice
- Ergonomic Design
- Wide Compatibility
- Extension Cable Connection
- Multi-platform Use
- Dual-Vibration Feedback
Working platforms: Android/PC Windows/PS3/TV Box
Working modes: Android/D-input/X-input/PS3
Working current: ≤30mA (No vibration)
Working temperature: -20℃~65℃
Working humidity: 20~80%
Connecting types: Wired
Cable length: 2m
1 x EG-C3071 Game Controller
1 x Extension Cord
1 x User Manual
Points for Attention:
Xbox 360 controller driver needs to be installed on Windows XP and below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Works on PC
- Works on mobile devices
- Plug and play
- Works on applications outside of gaming
- Feels good in hands
- Competitive price
- I wish construction was a bit better - if you press heavily, parts may give out after a few days. In my case - the right stick
- Buttons and sticks feel slow/not as accurate in game as I'd like (might be a defective controller - most likely will try a new one)
Note: Tested on Fifa 2017 and F1 2016
Overall: Not a bad controller for the price, but if you use the sticks often, prepare for it to break easily. My right stick axis broke after a few days of playing fifa17 and f1 2016. Maybe because I use it heavily, either way, i wish it was better quality. I'll have to go back to the regular x-box controller.
Weight and feel: The weight feels fine. It feels like it is on the lighter side when compared to something like a 360 controller. I don't find this to be any issue at all. I would say I have average sized hands with average fingers and nothing about this controller feels too small or too hard to reach with a finger. There was no fatigue after an hour of playing.
Buttons: The buttons are nice. If you are playing some older games that require the D-pad this is for you. None of the buttons miss-hit while I played. When playing side scrollers, some 3rd party controllers will accidentally push up or down on the D-pad while you only push left or right. I did not experience this while testing the controller. The triggers are nice and springy and pop back fast. The buttons are clicky and I appreciate the feed back when I press the buttons.
The customer service is great with reaching out and letting me try a working controller. I greatly appreciate the as I feel there was a mix up some how with the original order. The controller did not work properly and it appeared that someone had tampered with the controller as screws were stripped and the edges were the controller came together were beat up like someone was prying to see the insides.
Felt fine When holding, but the triggers did not register properly.
It didn't feel cheaply made but didn't have the feel of an official controller. Everything works perfectly for me including the response of the joysticks. I got more than I expected for my money but it's obviously not the quality of official controller than costs two to three times as much and I'm ok with that!
Update: Had it for like two months, treated it like it was made of gold, and the buttons have started pressing themselves, namely B. I wasn't expecting a miracle controller but I am disappointed. I wonder if I can get a replacement.
The controller fits well in my hands and feels natural - it isn't too large or too small of a controller. The USB cable is also the perfect length for PC gaming. Although a wireless controller doesn't have a pesky wire, I prefer wired controllers as I don't have to worry about batteries dying out on me while I'm in an intense match.
The buttons and joystick work perfectly fine and doesn't get "stuck" while in game. Another plus is that the A, B, X, and Y buttons are appropriately labeled, although it isn't a must - I'm the type of person who tends to look down at their controller while playing games that rely on certain buttons such as the Mario Party games.
The rumble feature also worked as expected - it wasn't too light or too hard of a vibration. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my controller and I'm sure my guests will enjoy using this controller during our game nights.