- Save 6% on this item when you purchase 1 or more MOHOO Sunpower 50W 18V Semi Flexible Photovoltaic Solar Panel offered by Gruory. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on this item when you purchase 1 or more MOHOO 100W Bendable Foldable Solar Panel offered by Gruory. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Mohoo 20A Charge Controller Solar Charge Regulator Intelligent USB Port Display 12V-24V
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☀Classic blue models, compared with the upgrade models more durable (classic is eternal)！You deserve it！The product can automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system. It is easy to set up and operate.For protecting the lifespan of your battery, once the voltage of the battery drop below 8V, the solar controller will turn off automatically (LCD will be unavailable at the same time).
- ☀Change the default setting of solar controller, requires:firstly,Disconnect the solar panel.Secondly,ensure the remain voltage of battery no less than 12V.
- ☀Caution:Controller should connect the battery first,and then connect the solar panel,and finally the load!The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order !
- ☀Solar controllers are built-in electronic fused that do not require replacements.Overloading & Short-circuit protection, Reverse discharging & reverse-polarity protection.Easy to set up and operate. Suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc.
- ☀The controller has a low failure rate and will last a long time and protected with moisture-tight coating, minimizing damage from humidity and from nesting insects.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
HQST 30 Amp PWM Smart Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display
GHB 20A 12V 24V Solar Charge Controller Auto Switch LCD Intelligent Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Overload Protection Temperature Compensation
PowMr 40A 30A 20A 10A 12V 24V Intelligent Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Switch LCD Display (30A)
Y&H 40A Solar Charge Regulator 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller Battery Intelligent Regulator USB Port 5V LCD Display
12V/24V Solar Charge Controller 20A Charge Regulator Intelligent, USB Port, LCD Display Overload Protection
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gruory||HQSTSolar||Smile&Satisfaction||PowMr||YongHui||Binen US|
|Item Dimensions||4.88 x 1.89 x 4.17 in||4.02 x 7.99 x 2.01 in||3.94 x 5.12 x 1.18 in||—||—||—|
|Size||20A||30A||20A LCD||30A||CM20K-40A||Charging Current: 20A|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first I was concerned that the controller, which is hooked directly to the car's 12v battery, might be damaged upon starting the car when the alternator kicked in, might provide a backflow of current into the controller.
Turns out that there's no problem there; the controller continues to work, suspending the "float charge" while the alternator is running, and no damage results from the extra car battery voltage.
There would be five stars, but the so-called 'manual' is really a single piece of paper, folded into 1/3rd's, and written in Chine-nglish. Quite a bit of useful information is missing, such as: a blinking arrow indicates a float charge and a solid arrow indicates a full-on charge mode. Another thing missing is a translation of what the battery types mean. What is "b01" or "B02" for example? The so-called manual tells you nothing.
I found out that 'b01' is a sealed cell and "b02" is a vented cell battery.
All-in-all the controller works as I'd hoped, provides a good value for the price and was easy to hook up.
Work with it awhile and you'll get the hang of the setting procedure
Background: Using this with a 50Ah deep cycle battery to run fans, a light sensor switch, and thermostat switch all 12v in a greenhouse.
But if I were to complain, this unit could use a backlight. It runs off the alternator whenever the car is running, night or day, so a lighted display would be nice.
It is not very efficient, a lot of the solar power going in is lost - I have a 50W panel, in full Sun it produces 51 Watts at 18.98V. With a 13.7V/1.6A load in full Sun, this unit can only deliver a 13.7V/1.1A battery charge, or about 37 Watts total output. That is normal for a cheaper controller, as i understand it.
Setup doesn't work unless the battery is being charged by the alternator, not a big deal really.
I added a 50 cent diode to the solar panel positive input wire, which seemed to help not bleed battery voltage at night. That should be included as standard, what good is charging if you are also un-charging?
I love that you can set up the charging volt limit, and the load-on and load-off voltages. This is better than other controllers preconfigured for a discrete solar 12V battery, especially if you want to charge the main car battery with solar. Those controllers run the load as long as possible, discharging the extra solar battery to 10.5V or so, then recharge the extra battery next day. That doesn't work if you want to use the main car battery, and may need to start the car at any time. This controller allows you to charge the main battery, then run the load, then cut the power to the load when the Sun goes away, preserving a fully charged main battery.
Turning the load on and off is easy, but like some other cheap controllers, I would like the load to come on again automatically the next cycle.
I use the timer (24= lights on all the time, 1-23 is how many hours after sunset the lights will stay on, or 0 will automatically turn them on at sunset and off at sunrise).
You can also adjust the trickle charge voltage and at what point of battery drain the load will turn off and when it will be back on when charge has recovered. You can also adjust the controller to how many amp/hours your battery is. The 3 operate buttons: Scroll thru menus with left button, Turn load off/on with the right button, Hold for a couple seconds the left button to change parameters using the center and right buttons to adjust. Confirm changes by again holding the left button for a few seconds.
The display is LCD and not lighted so don't put it in a dark corner or you won't be able to read it. Also, the LCD display is sluggish in my unheated garage at temperatures 20 degrees F and below. My unit is KLD1220 (20 amp) and I found an owners manual and promotional sheet on the internet. This unit does everything that I need for the price level.
For this I have brought this USB temperature logger.
Easy to use; The software for reading the recorded values is practically self-explanatory.
After a little gimmick came the long-term test - for three days the temperature was recorded in the refrigerator. The observed large fluctuations confirmed that something was wrong. After repair, or replacement of two temperature sensors in the refrigerator was measured again. Now everything is OK again and we are sure that our food will be stored at the right temperature and temperature.
For the task simply brilliantly simple - recommendable.