|Item model number||m0001|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.7 x 5.4 x 2.1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 22, 2014|
Mobile Game Controller for iPad/Tablets, Sensitive Shoot Aim Gamepad Trigger for PUBG/Knives Out, Handgrip for Tablet & Smartphones
|Mounting Type||Stick Up|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ Tablet Game Trigger ] - The use of tablet screen area is less, does not affect the vision of game. The trigger buttons is designed on the back of the Tablet, close to the finger, is not tired even long press, make your fingers more comfortable.
- [ 4 Fingers Control ] - Playing mobile game with 4 fingers, shooting while moving and quickly improving your skills! The LR buttons and Grip, help you enhance the gaming experience and say goodbye to finger numbness.
- [ More Sensitive & More Success ] - By using metal sensor to connect your tablet, the tablet Game Controller are more sensitive than ordinary game controllers, reduce the reaction time so that you can shoot the enemies quickly.
- [ Easy to Operate ] - No need app, no need battery, no need setting! Just lay the suction mount on wherever you like! Play anytime anywhere!
- [ Compatible With Multiple Games ] - Designed for games on iPAD and Android Tablet, such as PUBG, Knives Out, Rules of Survival, Survivor Royale, Critical Ops, etc as long as the game allows customizing and draging the keys. Perfect gift for Kids and Players.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Designed for games on iPAD and Android Tablet, Compatible game such as PUBG, Knives Out, Rules of Survival, etc as long as the game allows customizing and draging the keys. Perfect gift for Kids and Players.
The gamepad and ignition controller are integrated, which has an ergonomic design to make your hand feel more comfortable. Smart design let the screen visual area up to 99%, just enjoy your game with wide sight.
Playing mobile game with 4 fingers, shooting while moving and quickly improving your skills! The LR buttons and Grip, help you enhance the gaming experience and say goodbye to finger numbness.
High-density conductive rubber and alloy buttons ensure speedy and sensitive response. No power supply and driver needed, easy to use and high precision,high sensitive, increase your in-game performance.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Have you ever fired by mistake, or gotten finger numbness? Well, say goodbye to them!
Our Tablet gaming grip features the creative integration of a phone grip and a stick-on joystick.
It will improve your in-game reaction times and win you countless fire fights.
It's your best choice to choose this Tablet Game Controller, enjoy playing your fire games like PUBG and Fortnite!
- Ergonomic and comfortable grip just enjoy your game.
- Smart design let the screen visual area up to 99%, enjoy your game with wide sight.
- 4 fingers operate at the same time, faster than the enemy, giving you a better gaming experience.
* Start your game, and press the "Settings"-"Control"-"Customize"
* Move the "FIRE" button to the lower of left corner
* Move the "AIM" button to the lower of right corner
* Adjust the shoot and aim buttons under the touchpad of the Tablet game controller
* "Save" your settings and restart your game
1 Pair Tablet Gamepad
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use these for leaning left and right by the way. Would definitely recommend. They’re comfy and they actually work despite what other customers might say.
The only downfall of these grips is that sometimes they won’t lock completely on my iPad but I’ve found a position that allows me to use them without putting much force to make them slip in the first place.
Good base design but needs some tweaking for the newer phones.