Game Controller for iPad Sensitive Aim and Fire Triggers for PUBG Mobile Gamepad for for PUBG/Knives Out Support 4.5-12.9 inch Android Tablet Operation by 4 Fingers
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 in 1 Game Controller: This controller designed for Tablets with andoid and iOS systems, which combines gamepad, highly sensitive aim and shoot triggers all to one. you can play games with 4 fingers,which reduces the reaction time and increase the survival greatly in game. Perfect gift for Kids and Players.
- Anti hand Sweat Material: Made by confortable ABS,with adjustable layer with lock button. The gamepad and the ignition controller are integrated to make your hand feel more comfortable,designed for improving your accuracy and reaction timing in shooting game.
- Compatible:It fits 4.5"-12.9" Tablets like iPad and Smartphones for playing game PUGB, Survivor Royale, Critical Ops, Knives Out, Rules of Survival, etc.The sense of lightness and grip is more suitable for palm.
- Steady on Tablets: Easy to install and hold your tablet firmly with the helps of lock button,it works on different thickness devices.Swift fire SKS shots per seconds is not a rumor.
- Package includes: 1x Tablet Gamepad, 2x Rubber Pad (replacement), 1x Storage Bag.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Mobile Game Controller for iPad Sensitive Aim and Fire Triggers for PUBG Mobile Gamepad for for PUBG/Knives Out Support 4.5-12.9 inch Tablet, Lightweight and tiny for you to carry with and play games anywhere and anytime.The thumb controls the walk index finger is responsible for trigger shot. Mechanical keys Restore 98K shooting touch. Chicken Dinner with friends is faster and stronger.
1. Playing games while Charging: There is a hole on the right gamepad for you to charge your phone while playing games. Don't need to worry about you phone will be out of battery.
2. Lightweight and portable
3. Stretchable and adjustable
4. Long using time
Why do we need it?
1, Game triggers are perfectly compatible with shooting games, including PUBG, Fornite, Rules of Survival, Knives Out, Survivor Royal, Critical Ops, etc.Alleviate burdens onyour thumbs, using index fingers to aim and shoot.
2, Convenient to use
no tools or drivers needed to complete the installation in seconds. Just set your shoot and aim buttons under the touchpad on "customize" page, save the setting and start the game to be a winner
3, Ergonomic and comfortable grip just enjoy your game.
4, Won't block the Map.
5, No Power supply and driver needed, easy to use, high precision, high sensitive.
With these triggers and gaming Joysticks for PUBG, it is much easier for you to aim and shoot the target. You can knock out more people quickly. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
1, Start your game, and press the "Settings"-"Control"-"Customize"
2, Move the "FIRE" button to the lower of left corner
3, Move the "AIM" button to the lower of right corner
4, Adjust the shoot and aim buttons under the touchpad of the Tablet game controller
5, "Save" your settings and restart your game
Best Gift to son or friends on Christmas, New Year and Festival and Birthday.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Perfect for long hours of gaming, and they leave lots of open space for attaching other accessories. I use them with a Flydigi Wasp Wing cooling fan, and Gamesir F5 electronic shoulder buttons—I prefer the responsiveness of electronic ones over these mechanical ones with arms that physically swing onto the touch screen. The swing arms are easily flipped up and out the way though. I will also use just the right-hand controller grip, along with a Flydigi Wasp 2 one-handed controller on the left side. It just makes it more comfortable to have a handle to hold.
If you just want to add a comfortable grip while gaming on a phone, these do the job perfectly.