Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 489 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 542 reviews
on August 12, 2015
I looooooved this! Great price, sturdy, it took me about an hour to assemble I use this for my vanity it was a bit short but I bought 4 inch clear bed risers and I just love it now! It doesn't come with a droor but it's ok I was planning on spending triple the amount of the cost of this one on an ikea one I'm so glad I didn't lol
review image review image review image
44 comments| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2016
I love my desk. I made a vanity out of this.
review image review image
33 comments| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 6, 2016
Love this table in my foyer! It looks very modern which is the look I was going for and you can beat the price! Highly recommend!
review image review image
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
Looks cute, good deal for the price.
review image
on March 3, 2017
Nice table and works well for what I wanted it for (decoration for my main entry hall way). It was a lot harder to put together than I expected but I eventually figured it out. There is no drawer which is the only drawback (you don't realize how nice it is to have a table with a drawer in the hallway until you don't!) but overall I'm glad I bought this black table. With a little walmart mirror above it, a carpet underneath and a few decorations on top it makes the perfect entry way!
on November 29, 2016
I needed an inexpensive table to hold some stuff, and did not want to pay a lot, and needed fast and easy. This fits that bill nicely. I would love a color other than the so-called Ebony. But, other than that, it is a nice little side table. I have a fan and book rack on mine, and it sits nicely on the side of my TV room. Was fast and easy to assemble by myself. Though, You do need to be patient when doing it alone. It would be far easier to assemble with 2-people.
on June 2, 2016
Sooooo cheap!!!!! Chipped right out of box. Moves unit and pieces while putting together - chipped again. Pieces are not sturdy or even. Looks and comes across cheap. There is some sort of putty on the corner as well as tho they made a mistake and tried to cover it up. The putty wipes off and is now spread everywhere not even covering their mistake. Waste of money even expecting it to be cheap - too cheap.
on February 27, 2017
Surprisingly beautiful (and super affordable!) when fully assembled. The box it comes in is about 4 feet in high and 15" wide. It's VERY heavy. I'm very petite, but I do admit that I'm really quite strong! But this was too heavy for me to haul up to my 5th floor apartment. So I had to ask a big guy that works the front desk concierge in my apartment complex. Even he said it was heavy!

This is NOT an Ikea product. Which means... it does NOT come with any little tools to help you assemble it! You will need your own tools. Not much, just a screwdriver of small/medium/large sizes.

I have no tools. So I asked one of my close guy friends to come over for wine, and to help me assemble this table with his tools and he told me that the instructions were actually really easy to follow, which was great!

The finish is beautiful and what you see is what you get. It's narrow, so remember that. I wouldn't be able to use this as a work table because it's just not wide enough. I use it as a table against a wall to hold my TV and some books, etc.
on December 19, 2016
I purchased this item for my entry way. I was going to buy from Ikea but since Amazon Prime enjoys free shipping, so I decided to order one from Amazon. The order arrived fast and it was well packaged. However, when I started installing the item, the instruction was very unclear. This was supposed to be an easily assembled item but because of how it was designed, it took me a long time to put it together. The holes and screws were poorly designed. The finished product looks cheap and quality is poor. Very disappointed. Will not buy from this seller again.
on May 16, 2017
Did not come with an instruction book and had a couple good sized dingers in it. But otherwise a nice looking computer desk for my boys room. Even without the instructions and having just enough experience as a 35 year old woman putting stuff together I got this together in 15 minutes. 4 stars just because no instruction book and the dingers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.