Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Convenience Concepts Designs2Go 3-Tier TV Stand for Flat Panel Television up to 32-Inch or 80-Pound, Black
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 4, 2013
I bought this cart thinking that it would be similar to other knock-down TV carts I've owned in the past - cheap garbage, mostly pressboard tacked together and glued, try to move it and it falls apart, so cover it's ugly butt with a nice cloth, get your $40 out of it, and chalk it up to champagne taste on a beer budget. I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG!

This cart is BEAUTIFUL. It looks exactly like two SANUS entertainment carts I already own that cost me $400 each - it assembles the same way (chromed uprights SCREW together through holes in the surprisingly thick, strong and beautiful ebony shelves (I bought it in black). In short, I wish I had known about Creative Concepts BEFORE I shelled out almost a thousand bucks for Sanus - this cart gives you every bit the quality for a fraction of the price. The way it constructs, with the shelves supported by vertical columns that pass through the shelves themselves - makes it very stong - you can move it, lift it, carry it - it will withstand all of that and emerge unscathed, nothing like cheaper-made-but-more-expensive choices from O'Sullivan and Ikea, inter alia.

This particular cart will easily support a 32" flat panel TV, a cable or satellite box, Home Theater receiver, DVD player and video game system, as the shelves are about 13" and 9" tall. If your TV is bigger than 32", opt for the next larger size cart - it's another ten bucks.

If you're thinking of buying this unit, DO. It is an inexpensive luxury and a delightful audio/video component cart.
11 comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2012
This TV stand is sturdy than expected. We have a 32-inch LED TV, DVR, wireless HP printer, Cable modem and wireless router on this table with ample space. will definitely recommend to some one looking to buy TV stand
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2012
I bought this entertainment center for several reasons. Number one, it was extremely well priced. Number two, it looks great. Number three, it's perfect for a smaller TV and a gaming system. While it is not large enough to hold multiple electronics, this TV stand is perfect for a 32 inch flat screen, gaming system and sound system. If you just have these three things to set up, then this product is perfect for you. I have a 32 inch TV with an XBox 360 gaming console and 5.1 surround sound system. I have the sub on the bottom rack, the XBox on the middle rack and my TV on top, obviously. Many people may be worried about how difficult it may be to put this product together. I thought it would be a challenge but it most certainly was not. I had this thing together within 5 minutes. It's pretty self explanatory on how to construct it. All in all, I would give this product an A++ rating...
33 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2013
Easy to put together,sturdy and looks good. Have it in my bedroom with my 32" Samsung on it. I have a wall mount but I just think this TV just looks better not being on a wall. Very good stand and a great price
on January 30, 2014
First of all, I get frustrated when manufacturers put a television size limit on regular stands. From grade school physics we already know the stand knows nothing of the dimensions of the television that sits atop it, only the weight bearing down upon it. I have a 60" vizio sitting on this without any issues as my television weights 30lbs less than the rated capacity of the stand. As long as the stand isn't a location where the television can be whacked off it, the 32" limit indicated in the product description is illogical nonsense. As far as assembly, it can be done without tools in minutes. You just hand screw each set of four poles and then your done. An unexpected bonus is that each shelf is exactly the same on both sides. That means if you scratch or damage the top of a shelf you could unscrew the stand and flip the shelf over. That could potentially mean you could make it look new a couple years down the road (like flipping all your couch cushions). Anyway, this is easily the best "budget" television stand I've come across so far (when judging by ease of assembly, sturdiness, appearance and cost). I'm happier with it than the $175 stand it's replacing.
on June 9, 2012
I have my 42" on it.
and it is standing there as a champ
good lookin' too
easy to assemble
on December 3, 2013
i just put this together in 4 minutes from start to finish.

when i pulled the amazon box into the living room, it was 7pm exactly. when i was done, and cleaning up the box and styrofoam, i noticed the time was 7:04. i wasn't even trying to go fast. i even stopped and played with the curious kittie for a little.

packaging was great too. when i was opening it, i thought to myself, "oh man, this'll suck if the wood panel got cracked in shipping." but nope, no damage, no dings, no scratches, looks perfect.

as for the stand itself, it's a good cheap tv stand. it says 32" tvs, but my 37" looks fine on it. it's just cheap wood with cheap glossy black paint, but it looks nice and will do the job.

you could even skip the middle pannel if you wanted, or skip the top, whatever, they all interchange just fine.

i would recommend.
on June 7, 2014
Its Great For The Price I Paid & Gets The Job Done Nice Perfect Size For My Room And TV...Fits My TV, My Apple TV, Cable Box & Bluray Player + Room for Nicknacks and Other Things. It Was Super Easy To Put Together (Although it was missing One End Cap) (Amazon Sent Out a Replacement With Next Day Shipping For Free & Allowed Me to Take My Piece Out and Send The Replacement Back Without Hassle) Seems durable enough for now and am very happy with this buy :)
review image review image
on December 7, 2013
I wish it was four or even 5 tiers (I have a lot of gaming consoles + satellite receiver and surround sound) but this stand does the basic job. This was easy to assemble and saved a lot of space in the room its in. This stand is sturdy and hold my 32 inch LCD TV.
on May 17, 2016
From opening the box to assembling it and placing the stand in a corner and putting my 32" TV on it required less than ten minutes.

The parts are packaged securely and are well labeled, the instructions are simple and clear, and no tools were required. For the same price you'd pay for a beat up used TV stand from a thrift store this is a real bargain.