Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Convenience Concepts Designs2Go Go-Accsense 3-Tier Glass Corner Shelf, Clear Glass
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 29, 2014
This thing is a AMAZING. I use this on my bathroom counter and it replaces a mesh corner stand from Bed, Bath and Beyond that costs almost as much. The mesh was always uneven so nothing sat straight...annoying. But no more! It's somewhat tall but not awkward and not too big, holds a ton and looks great on the counter with the glass. Super easy to put together and does not look cheap. The shelves are spaced far enough to put in other organizers as I've done. I've included a photo to show the amount of stuff this thing holds without taking up too much counter space.
on December 4, 2012
This is the perfect corner table for a small room, this almost disappeared into the corner of my dining room but I loved that I didn't need any tools to put it together and that it is nice, sturdy and elegant looking. I wish it was just a little bit bigger but oh well, I'm still satisfied that is serves the purpose I bought it for; which was to carry the bowl that keeps our keys.
on February 4, 2009
I've been looking for a good quarter-circle corner table for a while (these are surprisingly uncommon). This table looked great in the amazon pic but I figured based on the price it was flimsy. Not true at all!

This table assembles in <5 minutes and is very solid (even more so if positioned in the corner as it's designed). I have a roomba that smashes into everything, but this table is just fine.

The glass has a classy green tint on the sides facing out and it looks great. I'm now thinking about also getting the 4-tier version as a type of liquor shelf.
on July 26, 2010
An excellent corner shelf made of glass and metal, very sturdy. Holds smaller items like books, DVD'S, picture frames, etc. Just make sure it's against a corner wall for stability. These glass and metal shelves and excellent and highly recommended. I swear by them, and would never use anything else. They are not cheap junk like 99% of the stuff out there
that is made of junk particle board, which is also bad for your health due to the chemicals used to make it like formaldehyde.
44 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2016
I own these in clear glass and just purchased these in black glass for my desk. I like the black glass even more that I like the clear. The shelves arrived safely because they were packed very securely. Great for displaying all my toys.
on December 24, 2011
We were looking for a corner shelf for our half bath and this exceeded our expectations. Our half bath is relatively small so during our remodel we opted for a pedestal type sink, the difference is is that it has a glass vessel sink on a stand. There is no storage so with this corner shelf it has solved all our problems and matches perfectly with our sink.

No tools are required and it took less than 5 minutes to to assemble. It looks much better in person than in the pictures. It works perfectly in small spaces because IMO, the glass shelves gives it a very open feel, the perception of more space. The quality, fit and finish, seems fine however, it looks much more expensive than it is. In our situation our glass vessel has that green tint as does the shelves so again this looks great together. The only issue we had was having tile floors it's not perfectly level and the legs on the shelve have no adjustments so the shelf would rock. A simple fix was a small piece of cardboard under 1 leg(small enough where it can't be seen)to level it now it's rock solid.
on January 7, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for!
I was nervous waiting for this shelf to deliver because I was fearful that it would look cheap.
Not the case! Good quality, easy setup, and comes at a great price.
on July 3, 2013
We just completed a remodel of our master bathroom. We needed a corner shelf to fit behind our new clawfoot tub. This unit fit the bill perfectly as it is just the right height so as not to be obtrusive yet tall enough to hold towels, wine glasses, etc.

As our new shower is frameless glass, and our tile is grey, the stainless steel and glass materials in this corner unit help to make it fit in quite nicely within its surroundings. It took mere minutes to assemble.

The only improvement I could suggest is in assembling the unit. You're supposed to start at the bottom and work your way up. The lone foot at the bottom is installed by holding a somewhat flat-headed plastic bolt against the glass with your hand and screwing the foot onto it through the bottom glass shelf. Then you screw the lower legs into the remaining three bottom feet.

The next step is to position the middle glass shelf onto the collars and screw the top legs into the collars. The last step is to screw the three remaining flat-headed plastic bolts into the top collars. The problem with this is that there is no practical way to hold the plastic bolts to tightly screw them into the last three collars.

It seems that if one were to start at the top, hold the plastic bolts against the glass and screw the legs into the top glass, then work your way down, you'd accomplish the same thing, but the top bolts would hold better because they'd have the leg screwed into them instead of fastening them down into the legs without a good way to grasp them with your hand.

Obviously I didn't take my unit apart to test my theory, and this procedure will become much clearer once you see how the kit is laid out, but try the top-down assembly and see if it's easier for you to put together.

All said, this unit is very sturdy and I anticipate it will give us years of good service.
on May 20, 2014
I have a small corner in my breakfast room that begged for some kind of shelf to showcase my house plants, my preferred choice of decorative accents! I searched high and low in all the local nurseries and stores that would sell such items. Finally I looked in Amazon's store (I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner!) and lo and behold I found just the perfect item!

Amazon truly has everything! I had this corner shelf in a matter of days, assembled it myself (I'm probably the most no-capable assembler ever); it went together simply and easily. My plants look beautiful on it, and I find it to be quite sturdy.

Amazon is the best! Low prices, outstandingly quick delivery, quality products, and impeccable packaging. Amazon prides itself on these qualities and I agree!
on December 12, 2013
Remarkably sturdy for being so easy to assemble. Unfortunately I had to dock one star due to a scratch on one of the glass shelves that's not noticeable enough for me to go through the trouble of exchanging it.