Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.02 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Convenience Concepts Designs-2-Go 2-Tier Swivel TV Stand
|Price:||$26.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Installation of 1 provider-supplied mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the mount
- Connecting TV to cable or satellite source See more and upgrades
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- Setup of peripheral devices is not included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Swivel 2-tier TV stand for 360-degree rotation; for placement on table, counter, or other television stand
- Durable fiberboard construction with black wood-grain finish; brushed stainless-steel support posts
- Space for DVD player or other AV component on lower shelf
- Tool-free home assembly; 60-pound total weight capacity
- Holds up to a 20-inch flat panel TV; maximum weight - 60-pound
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Convenience Concepts Designs-2-Go 2-Tier Swivel TV Stand
Designs2Go Small TV / Monitor Riser, Black B00FU3ZLZG
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Dark Espresso||Dark Espresso||Black|
|Material||16 Mm Particle Board, Wood Grain Melamine Veneer, 29 Mm Stainless Steel Clad Poles||Wood||Wood||Wood|
|Dimensions||9.25 inches x 15.75 inches x 23.63 inches||21.63 inches x 15.75 inches x 42 inches||22.25 inches x 15.75 inches x 31.5 inches||5.38 inches x 23.63 inches x 15.75 inches|
|Item Weight||Information not provided||33 pounds||Information not provided||8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
What attracted me the most to this stand was its nice appearance and more important it's tremendous 9.5 inch elevation ... most stands are around 4-5".
After spending less than 5 minutes setting it up I developed some positive first impressions and one negative.
Positive: 1. It is very simple in design and construction. Two particle board shelves, with the swivel assembly firmly mounted to the bottom.
2. The swivel carousel is large in diameter with absolutely no suggestion that the attached shelf (base) would tip left or right.
3. The shelves appear very strong, nice wood grain veneer, and assembly holes very cleanly drilled.
4. When assembled, the unit is tight with zero sway. It's rated to hold 60 lbs., and I have no doubt that it will easily manage my 30 lb. TV.
5. The swivel assembly is tight. It will easily swivel at the touch but will not do a high-speed 360 when the cat pushes it.
6. The wide open area between the two shelves is very welcome as I was wasting valuable dresser real estate. My guess is that two components of normal width can be stacked in this area, say 2 out of 3 of a VCR, DVD, Cable Set Top Box or DVR. Only consideration is the 23.6 inch width less the supporting poles at the corners.
Negative: The plastic construction of the supporting poles and especially the lightweight plastic tightening "screws" at the ends of the poles do not inspire confidence, although they are tight and the unit does not sway, as mentioned.Read more ›
This literally took me 7 minutes to put together and I would say it took longer to open the box and take out all the parts than it did to assemble it. Even with the quick and easy assembly, this appears to be solid and sturdy and I am not concerned about the weight of the TV being an issue at all. The fact that this is a swivel stand is just an added bonus for us, as we didn't need it but it could come in handy should we decide to use this in another room.
Although it's marketed for much smaller TVs I decided to go with it because:
*the TV is within the weight limit and my LED is quite light compared to older TVs of its size,
*the riser is wide enought to fully accomodate the footprint of my TV,
*others have mentioned using this for large tvs.
The riser is large enough to easily fit the 55" TV and has no problem with the weight of the TV. The speaker is too big to sit inside the this riser but my TV stand easily accomodates both this riser and the huge front speaker. And since the riser is empty (since the speaker sits in front of it and not in it) I have extra storage space for electronics. So all is well.
Three thumbs up!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Heavy duty shelf. More room than expected between the shelves.Published 11 hours ago by Happy shopper
This was a great buy for us. It's easy to put together and now we can watch television while at the dining room table.Published 3 days ago by Gloria A. Ranney
Seems very sturdy and was super easy to put together. Plenty of space for DVD and/or cable box. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because I would have preferred a choice in the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Pat
This is my second purchase of this product so that says a lot. In both cases it was bought because the placement for the TV did not work well with having a usable location for the... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Sarah A
Very easy assembly by one person and seems sturdy enough that I don't feel it will tip over or collapse. Swivel position seems to hold where it's set. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Ella Fant
Using it for my computer monitor because I really need the height. It's perfect! And it has lots of room underneath for temporary storage of projects I'm currently working on. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Janette
I have a stand for my 48" Flat screen TV in my bedroom but was just not high enough for watching TV while in bed. Read morePublished 9 days ago by assaultgun