Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.02 shipping
Convenience Concepts Designs-2-Go 2-Tier Swivel TV Stand
|Price:||$26.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Installation of 1 provider-supplied mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the mount
- Connecting TV to cable or satellite source See more and upgrades
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- Setup of peripheral devices is not included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Swivel 2-tier TV stand for 360-degree rotation; for placement on table, counter, or other television stand
- Durable fiberboard construction with black wood-grain finish; brushed stainless-steel support posts
- Space for DVD player or other AV component on lower shelf
- Tool-free home assembly; 60-pound total weight capacity
- Holds up to a 20-inch flat panel TV; maximum weight - 60-pound
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Convenience Concepts Designs-2-Go 2-Tier Swivel TV Stand
Designs2Go Small TV / Monitor Riser, Black B00FU3ZLZG
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Tempus & Co.||OJ Commerce||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Dark Espresso||Dark Espresso||Black|
|Material||16 Mm Particle Board, Wood Grain Melamine Veneer, 29 Mm Stainless Steel Clad Poles||Wood||Wood||Wood|
|Dimensions||9.25 inches x 15.75 inches x 23.63 inches||21.63 inches x 15.75 inches x 42 inches||22.25 inches x 15.75 inches x 31.5 inches||5.38 inches x 23.63 inches x 15.75 inches|
|Item Weight||Information not provided||33 pounds||Information not provided||8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
What attracted me the most to this stand was its nice appearance and more important it's tremendous 9.5 inch elevation ... most stands are around 4-5".
After spending less than 5 minutes setting it up I developed some positive first impressions and one negative.
Positive: 1. It is very simple in design and construction. Two particle board shelves, with the swivel assembly firmly mounted to the bottom.
2. The swivel carousel is large in diameter with absolutely no suggestion that the attached shelf (base) would tip left or right.
3. The shelves appear very strong, nice wood grain veneer, and assembly holes very cleanly drilled.
4. When assembled, the unit is tight with zero sway. It's rated to hold 60 lbs., and I have no doubt that it will easily manage my 30 lb. TV.
5. The swivel assembly is tight. It will easily swivel at the touch but will not do a high-speed 360 when the cat pushes it.
6. The wide open area between the two shelves is very welcome as I was wasting valuable dresser real estate. My guess is that two components of normal width can be stacked in this area, say 2 out of 3 of a VCR, DVD, Cable Set Top Box or DVR. Only consideration is the 23.6 inch width less the supporting poles at the corners.
Negative: The plastic construction of the supporting poles and especially the lightweight plastic tightening "screws" at the ends of the poles do not inspire confidence, although they are tight and the unit does not sway, as mentioned.Read more ›
This literally took me 7 minutes to put together and I would say it took longer to open the box and take out all the parts than it did to assemble it. Even with the quick and easy assembly, this appears to be solid and sturdy and I am not concerned about the weight of the TV being an issue at all. The fact that this is a swivel stand is just an added bonus for us, as we didn't need it but it could come in handy should we decide to use this in another room.
Although it's marketed for much smaller TVs I decided to go with it because:
*the TV is within the weight limit and my LED is quite light compared to older TVs of its size,
*the riser is wide enought to fully accomodate the footprint of my TV,
*others have mentioned using this for large tvs.
The riser is large enough to easily fit the 55" TV and has no problem with the weight of the TV. The speaker is too big to sit inside the this riser but my TV stand easily accomodates both this riser and the huge front speaker. And since the riser is empty (since the speaker sits in front of it and not in it) I have extra storage space for electronics. So all is well.
Three thumbs up!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked For Its Purpose. Just Needed A Boost For My TV To See Over My Feet In Bed. Works Better Than Milk Crates And Creates A Extra ShelfPublished 14 hours ago by Talon
Looks good - shoudl have realized this was a TV monitor sized stand...I was searching for a computer monitor stand, so its a little large and tall... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've already bought one for my mom and another for my cousin. My tv sits on a tv stand and it could stand to be a bit higher. Read morePublished 16 days ago by L. Smith
I actually really like this. When I saw the measurements I knew this was exactly what I was looking for.
I wasn't looking for a TV stand, but a riser for my laptop. Read more