Most Convenient Water Distiller is Lightweight with Easy-Fill Reservoir
|Price:||+ $20.00 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The most Convenient Countertop Water Distiller! Modern Design with Advanced Functionality.
- Easy operation, Refill and Reset LED indicator, Energy efficient.
- Lightweight, lift-out, Easy-fill water holding tank with continuous water-feed valve.
- Process 1 gallon of tap water in approx. 5 hours. Can make up to 4 gallons a day.
- 110-120 volt unit for use in North America. (Not for use in countries with higher voltage.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The most Convenient Counter-top Water Distiller! The modern lightweight design is recommended for seniors and others who may have difficulty in lifting. Although it may not boast the sturdiness of our heavy-duty Stainless Steel models, it produces good quality distilled water. Size: 11" (L) x 10" (W) x 13" (H) ***Attention Dental Offices: Model 200 is used by many dental offices. However, H2o Labs Model 100 is the preferred water distiller to make distilled water for autoclave use, and for that reason we highly recommend the Model 100 over the Model 200. Our automatic systems are also excellent choices for dental office applications. As with any water distiller, never use activated carbon pods or filters when making distilled water for autoclave use. ***** NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: This unit is for use in NORTH AMERICA or other countries using 110-120 voltage and US plug ONLY. If you are ordering to use in another country, please verify the voltage of that country and if necessary, order our 300SSE, (for UK, Ireland and other countries using UK 220-240 voltage and plug; or 300SSF, (for most of EU and other countries using EU 230 voltage and plug.) You CAN NOT order this unit and then change it later. You may see all models at our Amazon store at www.amazon.com/shops/WaterDistillersDirect