- Series: Vienna Series in Theoretical Biology
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press (November 4, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262016427
- ISBN-13: 978-0262016421
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #950,323 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Convergent Evolution: Limited Forms Most Beautiful (Vienna Series in Theoretical Biology) Hardcover – November 4, 2011
|New from||Used from|
Scientific Teaching Series
Shop the Scientific Teaching Series from Macmillan.
Frequently Bought Together
Convergent Evolution is a timely synthesis -- an engaging book that will surely be widely read and discussed among evolutionists.(Jan Sapp BioScience)
About the Author
George McGhee is Professor of Paleobiology in the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences at Rutgers University and a Member of the Konrad Lorenz Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research in Altenberg, Austria.