Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Conversation Starters for Husbands & Wives
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Boxed Cards: 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- 44 Premium Double-Sided Cards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Conversation Starters by Rob Teigen is a fun way couples can get to know one another again, and better. Each side has a question and an accompanying Scripture verse or quote that is sure to spark some lively conversation and lots of laughter. Learn more about your partner's hopes, worries, dreams and joys with this fun resource.
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't go through the deck of cards because I don't want any spoilers. Judging by the first card, I have to say that a pertinent bible quote didn't bother me, even though I am not Christian. Actually, having said that, I got this because it IS put out by a Christian company. I wanted something clean, deep and meaningful.
The box is very nice and the cards are high quality.
I'm buying another set for a newly wed friend.
1. It's a little "churchy" but not too much- there's a bible quote at the bottom of each card, so no biggy.
2. The questions were pretty trite and grandiose. We found only a handful that were FUN and INTERESTING to explore/answer. Expected some deeper thought questions to provoke and surprise.
3. Though it's not that expensive (well, maybe it's not that cheap)---Seemed overpriced. The quality box/packaging are good, that's where the cost came in, not the cost for consultants and therapists to research better questions.
4. I'd recommend this for newer couples, or couples that are either shy- or don't like to talk about themselves. We learned a few things, but nothing that made us think differently of eachother...I understand that's not the purpose- but deeper thought out questions might help us to kinda figure out who and why we are...